• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
APPLICATION FOR CAPTAIN
Minecraft IGN: creaion
Skype Username: u ave me
Recent Clans: #whalenarxs
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: cause u begged me for 10 hours u dirty nerd
*Make sure the post above is highly detailed for a better chance of acceptance into this clan*

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION FOR CAPTAIN
Minecraft IGN: creaion
Skype Username: u ave me
Recent Clans: #whalenarxs
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: cause u begged me for 10 hours u dirty nerd
*Make sure the post above is highly detailed for a better chance of acceptance into this clan*
he wanted me to write accepted on the thread. so accepted

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Mrkenta1
Skype Username:Mrkenta342
Recent Clans:progressiveskills
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?:I think I can bring good teamwork and apart not mastered English and I think I could use this experience

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
All applicants have been set to pending. Be active on ts to possibly earn trial. Also to all all current members and trials, we will be making cuts on sunday and if anyone on the roster isnt seen sometime this weekend without a valid excuse you will be kicked. Thank you.

-all in on my kois

EnvyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
All applicants have been set to pending. Be active on ts to possibly earn trial. Also to all all current members and trials, we will be making cuts on sunday and if anyone on the roster isnt seen sometime this weekend without a valid excuse you will be kicked. Thank you.

-all in on my kois
hi native

Reaction score
hey im leader of this clan and i am disbanding pls break this thread in half pls and thx

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
It's been really fun, almost four months in the clan but unfortunately I'm leaving.
I'm grateful for the friends I've made in this clan and for the experiences that the clan brought me. But it's getting a bit old and it's my time to leave.
Thanks to Native and Seal for being amazing leaders, and everyone in Eternity/Origin for being fagits.

I'm out for good.

Can you ban me off TS Native?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci