• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX

Diamond
Reaction score
Native I have to go on break for like 3 weeks or so. I will be on at the latest December 15 probably much sooner in a week or two. But for now please put me on break or something.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FellerPlaysGames
Skype Username:fellerdoherty
Recent Clans:In signature
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?:I want to join this clan cuz some of the members seem chill, and the clan has a lot of potential.
(I know my stats arent that good but I honestly dont care about stats, at least trial me)
nice pic

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FellerPlaysGames
Skype Username:fellerdoherty
Recent Clans:In signature
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?:I want to join this clan cuz some of the members seem chill, and the clan has a lot of potential.
(I know my stats arent that good but I honestly dont care about stats, at least trial me)
recommended He is chill

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thebosskinghd
Skype Username: u hav it
Recent Clans: this
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: ill carry

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GentleSnivy
Skype Username: GentleSnivy
Recent Clans: Prosperity, Protocol, Vanguard.
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I want to be teached the CSGO ways and scrape some bacs and stuff. I have attributes of pvp and 1v1 masta. I will do the best I can to be good at pvp.

Spartaruels

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: spartaruels
Skype Username: i'll PM
Recent Clans: too many (old player)
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: this seems the family of a clan not many clans involve into there gameplay experience .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci