• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on clans.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol the only thing I hate is when all the clan member joins a server together(not a clan war) and just team -.-. Like a 6 man team.. usually of good players.

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol the only thing I hate is when all the clan member joins a server together(not a clan war) and just team -.-. Like a 6 man team.. usually of good players.
I dont mind the challenge but what I hate is when they say gg 10 hearts...

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont mind the challenge but what I hate is when they say gg 10 hearts...
Lol not really a challenge when its a 6 man team in clan against you.. No way you are going to win that lol. Unless ofc they are the worst clan ever.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well people in the same clans usually team up ... and I hate teams!

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe clans are something created to feel superior over others, for example if you win a clan battle you will be 'superior' than that other clan. Clans are nothing but to boast one's skills and arrogance. If you are in a good clan you are very well known and considered to be very good and thus 'better' than those not in clans of any reputation. They are nothing but a tool to flaunt your success and skills, if they are not then why not just make teams?
Once again herarky. Some are better then others. It's the sad truth of life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci