• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Online dating - Your opinions?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Online matchmaking? Sure.
Online dating? No. It just seems fake to me.

Online matchmaking refers to kicking off an IRL relationship via the internet and continuing it in the real world.
That seems fine to me , but online dating can't be good for development. Its always better to get out there and experience things in person. Online dating often leads to nowhere and it doesn't work out.
Anyone ever seen catfish? It can also make you very vulnerable and can sometimes affect you in the long run.
My advice? Stay away from online relationships. I have also tried continuing real life relationships online (girls I meet abroad) and they usually just fizzle out over time.
Love lives and the web don't really suit each other IMO.

Last edited:

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I've online dated a few guys on some more "mature-like" games. I wouldn't ever do it on Minecraft though, that's ridiculous. I think it's becoming a bit more acceptable as electronics have become prevalent in society now-a-days; plus, it helps some shy people gain more confidence :p

SaturnGreed

Spectator
Reaction score
Online matchmaking? Sure.
Online dating? No. It just seems fake to me.

Online matchmaking refers to kicking off an IRL relationship via the internet and continuing it in the real world.
That seems fine to me , but online dating can't be good for development. Its always better to get out there and experience things in person. Online dating often leads to nowhere and it doesn't work out.
Anyone ever seen catfish? It can also make you very vulnerable and can sometimes affect you in the long run.
My advice? Stay away from online relationships. I have also tried continuing real life relationships online (girls I meet abroad) and they usually just fizzle out over time.
Love lives and the web don't really suit each other IMO.
i thought online dating and online matchmaking was the same but i guess not. because those dating sites that i use are for finding women to date irl. but if people prefers to strictly stay online, idc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci