• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide One does not simply...

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The awkward moment when you figure out Soy Man isn't actually made of Soy, but rather:
  1. Oxygen (65%)
  2. Carbon (18%)
  3. Hydrogen (10%)
  4. Nitrogen (3%)
  5. Calcium (1.5%)
  6. Phosphorus (1.0%)
  7. Potassium (0.35%)
  8. Sulfur (0.25%)
  9. Sodium (0.15%)
  10. Magnesium (0.05%)
  11. Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Molybdenum, Fluorine, Chlorine, Iodine, Manganese, Cobalt, Iron (0.70%)
  12. Lithium, Strontium, Aluminum, Silicon, Lead, Vanadium, Arsenic, Bromine (trace amounts)
That awkward moment that you realize that soy isn't made of one thing but rather a combination of a bunch of other things.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I wish they would reply even if you weren't accepted. It gets on your mind everytime you play. Its on my mind. Its real nerve recking.

Reactions: Le0

branone

Career
Reaction score
I got denied when applying for moderator rank due to my age. 3:
Yeah, i think it's a bit unfair to just make harsh judgment's just from the age, i believe some of the users over the forums are more qualified than a lot of the new Moderators coming in now, they only get accepted because there 16
or 17 doesn't mean they're Active over the Server nor Forums, or have any experience not to mention they have a clue what to do as a Moderator, apparently they're looking for Australian Moderators because of our time zone, come on guys people the ages of 16+ are too busy with other stuff you need to start hiring people a little younger we're up for it! (I'm turning 15 soon do you think it's enough?)

branone

Career
Reaction score
Its good that they say why they denied you. They didn't replied to mine yet so I will be patient :p
I'm really annoyed by these kids just spamming moderators profile pages for their applications.
By kid's what ages are you referring to?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, i think it's a bit unfair to just make harsh judgment's just from the age, i believe some of the users over the forums are more qualified than a lot of the new Moderators coming in now, they only get accepted because there 16
or 17 doesn't mean they're Active over the Server nor Forums, or have any experience not to mention they have a clue what to do as a Moderator, apparently they're looking for Australian Moderators because of our time zone, come on guys people the ages of 16+ are too busy with other stuff you need to start hiring people a little younger we're up for it! (I'm turning 15 soon do you think it's enough?)
I'm turning 15 in a few months, but the only reason why I was denied was due to my age.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Is it a possibility that it hasn't been reviewed yet through?
I'm almost 100% sure it's been reviewed it's been a while and Karo mentioned she'd look over some of the Applications, i think we should have more of a chance considering we post over the forums quite a bit.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
That awkward moment when a thread is suddenly about nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci