• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On the subject of "Ping Abuse"

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Hover over the bars next to the server in your server list in mincraft.
There is other ways of doing it, but im too lazy to write it out in here... :3
Actually, that's inaccurate :p Go into your CMD in Windows, or just Terminal in Mac. Then, type "ping RANDOM-SERVER-IP" without quotations. It'll say your ms to that IP.

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing that also bothers me is if you kill let's say a clan member and you have 10 ms and they have like 50. You get equal hits then you kill them and they say, "your ping" they simply can't admit that you are the better one they just think it's ping and remain to think they are good at a block game.
If you and the clan member get equal hits how are you better then him/her?

Mybmg_102306

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people get bad ms to the server but still can ping abuse etc jewlx jacobdotcom

Mybmg_102306

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that's absolute bull, they're probably just good with the sword, but nooo, as soon as anyone gets a combo on you they're ping abusing -.-
what u mean by good with the sword... if u good with the sword u have to be low ms,try get bad connection like me (100+) u never get good with sword how hard u try

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what u mean by good with the sword... if u good with the sword u have to be low ms,try get bad connection like me (100+) u never get good with sword how hard u try
At my mums, I get 20 ping. At my dads, I get 100-150. I can hardly tell the difference, unless I'm chasing someone, where I get better reach at my mums. People just use it as an excuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci