• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On the subject of "Ping Abuse"

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
The thing that also bothers me is if you kill let's say a clan member and you have 10 ms and they have like 50. You get equal hits then you kill them and they say, "your ping" they simply can't admit that you are the better one they just think it's ping and remain to think they are good at a block game.
Well in that scenario, your ping is 5x better....

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
If you equal hits though and you kill them and they blame it on ping, is just showing they can't handle the fact that you killed them.
If you get equal hits, then the winner would either have better gear, better weapon, or better ping. If everything is equal, it would basically come down to who gets the last hit. (usually the person who has better ping will have their hit register first)

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
If you get equal hits, then the winner would either have better gear, better weapon, or better ping. If everything is equal, it would basically come down to who gets the last hit. (usually the person who has better ping will have their hit register first)
I usually average 1-10 ping and was fighting someone with he same ping as me, still blamed it on my ping even though they had the same amount, it's kinda like that example.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I get called a lot of different things, constantly getting 500-600+ ping... ;-;

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I can't stand is when people judge you as a person based on the fact that they think you ping abuse. No matter how nice you are to them after that, they will simply see you as an arrogant and bad person because you have decent ping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci