• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
That's actually better than outset
lolno
DONT PUT JUGGER ON THE THREAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING >->
whats your name m8
Ign: Purified_
Name: Edgar (u can call me purified)
Ts: i haves the ts
wins: 150
A little bout me: im a 14 year old gamer who loves minecraft and the pvp aspect of it and i love clans! Its so fun to meet new people and make new friends ive seen alot of you around and you all seem chill im a good pvper i love the bow and fns im ok with rod but i love to katniss xD and im all around a decent player
why i want to join: well fist of all you guys are serious and it looks like a profesional clan and i want to be a pert of that and enjoy the game we all love , i want to improve as a player and just have fun and R3k with you guys
well its up to you guys and thnx for your time :D
Pce! Purified~
Denied
This clan is really starting to get together now !
c;
rip
Josh where's my VIP ;-;
doing it

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
Zuldan pls stop posting so much on the thread and replying to just about everyone also stop the double post. Also applicants and those thinking about applying please meet the required wins, which is 400, most of the applications I see don't even meet the requirements. Even if you are already accepted for trial, we will be observing you during your trial and if you lack pvp skills, scrimming experience, and teamwork, I will tell the clan staff to deny you. Aight rant over GL

Last edited:

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Hysteriaa // Dqrkness
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM if Needed]: Josh has it.
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 499 on Hysteriaa // 107 on Dqrkness // 387 on private alt.
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: Past Clan: Imprisoned [Owner], Destiny [Trial].
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I want to join because I love all the people in this clan, and I know how great Josh and Rick are at leading, and I feel like I want to join because this clan is different from some of the other clans on MCGamer. Also Josh invited me like 3 time lmao
Don't put destiny trial as a past clan :)

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Syphex_
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM if Needed]: mantasnekrosius
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 1632
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: No US clans this is the first one, but a lot of EU clans! :)
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I want to get some US clan experience and obviously have fun with you guys! To improve at 8v8's 7v7's and 6v6's. Also my friend Blocky_ who is from my EU clan is in here.

Regards,
Mantas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci