• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: CriticalFear
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM if Needed]: Will PM if you accept.
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 199
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: #ZincBox, #Perfection and a few others.
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I wanted to get back into clans and well, this one seemed pretty cool! My internet and ping problems are the only reason I have so many games played, but anyways, I thought maybe you guys could gimme a shot :)

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Hysteriaa // Dqrkness
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM if Needed]: Josh has it.
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 499 on Hysteriaa // 107 on Dqrkness // 387 on private alt.
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: Past Clan: Imprisoned [Owner]
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I want to join because I love all the people in this clan, and I know how great Josh and Rick are at leading, and I feel like I want to join because this clan is different from some of the other clans on MCGamer. Also Josh invited me like 3 time lmao

Last edited:

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I wanted to get back into clans and well, this one seemed pretty cool! My internet and ping problems are the only reason I have so many games played, but anyways, I thought maybe you guys could gimme a shot :)
I really like your application although you may not get accepted because I think applications are closed. Good Luck though I really liked your application!

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: Past Clan: Imprisoned [Owner], Destiny [Trial].
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join: I want to join because I love all the people in this clan, and I know how great Josh and Rick are at leading, and I feel like I want to join because this clan is different from some of the other clans on MCGamer. Also Josh invited me like 3 time lmao
eZ member XD but really you are going to get member good luck though!

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
trial
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs: Past Clan: Imprisoned [Owner], Destiny [Trial].
auto member c;

SolarEffex

Spectator
Reaction score
I am giving some personal advice to help you with your application. First off look at requirements. Since you don't meet some you should go on the teamspeak and just talk with some of the members and become friends. With that you have a much better chance. I clearly don't meet the wins requirements but I do have a decent ratio. But my main reason I got accepted was because I am very good friends with Josh. I have known Josh for around 3 months now and I know mostly everyone in the clan. Also for your application be a little bit more specific like tell us your wins.

Thanks I didn't mean to offend you in any way non the less good luck!
Ok, thanks. Also I only have 1 win on my SolarEffex account since I got a reset which wasnt long ago. But thanks :)

EnderCraft_FTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Purified_
Name: Edgar (u can call me purified)
Ts: i haves the ts
wins: 150
A little bout me: im a 14 year old gamer who loves minecraft and the pvp aspect of it and i love clans! Its so fun to meet new people and make new friends ive seen alot of you around and you all seem chill im a good pvper i love the bow and fns im ok with rod but i love to katniss xD and im all around a decent player
why i want to join: well fist of all you guys are serious and it looks like a profesional clan and i want to be a pert of that and enjoy the game we all love , i want to improve as a player and just have fun and R3k with you guys
well its up to you guys and thnx for your time :D
Pce! Purified~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci