• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old mcsg !

soundwavedd

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello,my name is Raul and i want to talk about the new mcsg.
What we hate right now on mcsg :
1.Staff
This server have so many moderators,developers and etc but they don't make the server better because

-Some *bad* moderator,i say bad because they are not good at pvp and they ban everyone who kill them.And bad because they don't even try to accept this *i know i'm bad at this game,so,if i see suspicious player i will record him and talk with someone from staff about him* but noooooo,they ban him for shitty reason.

-Sr mods : Moderators ban pro players because they are bad at this game and they don't want to accept this thing.After ban,the players make a ban dispute and they explain every suspicious hit..but ofc, THE SR MODS RESPOND AFTER 4-5 MONTHS.What's wrong with this stuff ? So many sr mods and they still respond so hard.

2.Servers
Ok.In 2013-2014 the servers were numbered from 1 to 100 or something like this.
And now,why 1424,1824 and etc...... sorry because i say but is the dumbest idea ever.

3.Anti-cheat and hackers.
This server has a very very bad anti-cheat.So many hackers play with huzuni,metro fly speed etc and they don't get ban.Ok,no anti-cheat but moderators ? Why they don't ban the hackers and they ban the pro players ? In 2012,2013,2014 WAS EVERYTIME 3000+ PLAYERS ! And now ? only 900 and 1000.We buy donors and this staff dgaf about hackers.

4.Maps.
Oh lord..you add a lot of maps but very big maps and with no sens.WE want the old maps again.We want the old mcsg.Why did you add so many maps ? In clan wars we always need to play : par,sg 4 and not a lot of maps..just add 3-4 maps but small
and funny not big and borred.

5.Updates
This is the most important i think.You,never ask us about the updates.You never ask us if we want : 1.8,The new maps,new fns .......

Ok,now let's talk about what we want again :

1.Iron donor
A lot of players can't have donor because you remove the iron donor.Iron donor was perfect for new players and not rich players.

2.Fns
I know,everyone hate the players with macro but you don't need to make the fns like this.If they have macro they will be banned,how ? Record,sharescreen etc..

3.Badlion anti-cheat.
If the mcsg will have the badlion anti-cheat,the server will have 3000+ trust me.We hate so much the hackers,we only want to remove the hackers and make this server awsome again.

4.HUB !!!!
We want so much the 2013 or 2014 hub <3 Please,if you can't ban hackers just give us the old mcsg hub ! <3

5.Old-timebar

6.Old maps.
You don't even know how much we want the old maps for clan wars and for play..the old maps was so awsome,small and funny to play but now...very big maps and bored.

5.200 arenas to join.
Not 1542,2131.

I hope you will make the mcsg better now.We really want a gift this summer.
And please look at this video.

xSlmyx

Spectator
Reaction score
Fully agree with you, my account has been deleted, and here I have to do what I did today otherwise I MCSG joined more 04/03/2013

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
i recommend not using explicit language on 1. mcgamer platforms, and 2. a thread directed towards making mcgamer a better place.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Regarding your first point about staff, hmm... How do I say this. Well, I'm not a big fan of attacking people's opinions because there's always a more constructive way to go about things, but...

You're flat out wrong, opinionated beyond all rational comprehension, and simply exaggerating a false point to start with. No moderator, to my 19 months of staffing experience, has ever banned another player simply for killing them or being better. I can respect all of the arguments as to why people consider the staff team inexperienced and or ineffective but this is laughable.

Regarding your second point, have you ever made a ban dispute yourself in the last 6 months? Because as someone who spent 5 months focusing on dealing with appeals, I never saw anyone wait for more than three days for a first response and decision. The exceptions to this case where the rare time when the appeal had to be left for an admin.
1.Iron donor
A lot of players can't have donor because you remove the iron donor.Iron donor was perfect for new players and not rich players.
The current Gold Donation option is actually more cost efficient than iron donor was. Gold donor is a maximum of $40 dollars permanently, and has the same cost as iron per month with MORE perks.

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, the current staff team is great imo. I think it was at its worst mid-late 2015.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello,my name is Raul and i want to talk about the new mcsg.
What we hate right now on mcsg :
1.Staff
This server have so many moderators,developers and etc but they don't make the server better because

-Some *bad* moderator,i say bad because they are not good at pvp and they ban everyone who kill them.And bad because they don't even try to accept this *i know i'm bad at this game,so,if i see suspicious player i will record him and talk with someone from staff about him* but noooooo,they ban him for --- reason.

Mods must have proof to ban someone, if they don't upload any evidence, the player will be unbanned and the mod will be demoted.

-Sr mods : Moderators ban pro players because they are bad at this game and they don't want to accept this thing.After ban,the players make a ban dispute and they explain every suspicious hit..but ofc, THE SR MODS RESPOND AFTER 4-5 MONTHS.What's wrong with this stuff ? So many sr mods and they still respond so hard.

I agree, the waiting time should be less. The problem, is that the Sr.Mods have a lot of other things on their plates. There isn't an easy solution, but the long waiting times aren't because the Sr.Mods are jerks.

2.Servers
Ok.In 2013-2014 the servers were numbered from 1 to 100 or something like this.
And now,why 1424,1824 and etc...... sorry because i say but is the dumbest idea ever.

Here is an explanation of why they changed the way servers are numbered:
There has been some confusion related to the server signs in the MiniHubs, and to a lesser extent the new nature of our server IDs. On our new server rotation system, servers will adjust themselves based on network load; the more players are playing, the more servers are created, and vice versa. As such, the system naturally works best with fewer signs in the hubs, as it will funnel people into games that need the players, and then rotate that game out of the cycle when it starts. Think of it like a Ferris Wheel: there may only be a single entry point, but people will be constantly boarding a cabin (or joining a server) because everything is constantly moving, allowing us to constantly offer servers to play in no matter where they are in the waiting line. This allows for a more streamlined way of managing the network load, and it is part of what truly makes MCGamer V2 what it is under the hood.

As explained above and below, you can still use the commands that you are used to in a similar manner as before.

Any given server will have a specific ID, and the server may take on any number of purposes; the server may be a hub at one point, and then switch itself to a game at some later point to adjust dynamically to our network load. Because of this, server IDs are independent of a game type, and you may notice large numbers being used as server IDs due to the large volume of servers. These server IDs are accepted in the commands outlined above (in the "Server Transportation Commands" section), and can be used to get around just as easily as you were used to previously.

3.Anti-cheat and hackers.
This server has a very very bad anti-cheat.So many hackers play with huzuni,metro fly speed etc and they don't get ban.Ok,no anti-cheat but moderators ? Why they don't ban the hackers and they ban the pro players ? In 2012,2013,2014 WAS EVERYTIME 3000+ PLAYERS ! And now ? only 900 and 1000.We buy donors and this staff dgaf about hackers.

Yes, we do need better anticheat. Creating a good anticheat plugin isn't just a matter of snapping your fingers though. It is a complicated process that can take months upon months.

4.Maps.
Oh lord..you add a lot of maps but very big maps and with no sens.WE want the old maps again.We want the old mcsg.Why did you add so many maps ? In clan wars we always need to play : par,sg 4 and not a lot of maps..just add 3-4 maps but small
and funny not big and borred.

On the contrary, lots of the new maps are much smaller than some of the old ones. Remember SG 3?
Also, you say you want the old maps back, but then you mention needing to have Par 72. Unless I am mistaken, Par 72 is quite a new map, so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

5.Updates
This is the most important i think.You,never ask us about the updates.You never ask us if we want : 1.8,The new maps,new fns .......

Again, this is a valid point. However, saying that the staff NEVER listens to the players is as unfair as it is untrue. While there have certainly been situations where the opinions some players were ignored, it doesn't happen every time a decision is made.

Ok,now let's talk about what we want again :

1.Iron donor

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. I feel like iron donor wasn't very profitable though.

2.Fns
I know,everyone hate the players with macro but you don't need to make the fns like this.If they have macro they will be banned,how ? Record,sharescreen etc..

Please explain what you mean by "make the fns like this"
If you're talking about the glitches, I can assure you that those aren't intentional.

3.Badlion anti-cheat.
If the mcsg will have the badlion anti-cheat,the server will have 3000+ trust me.We hate so much the hackers,we only want to remove the hackers and make this server awsome again.

We can't just take a plugin from another server, the anticheat on BadLion is exclusive to the BadLion servers. The devs can try to create something similar, but we'll have to wait and see for that one.

4.HUB !!!!
We want so much the 2013 or 2014 hub <3 Please,if you can't ban hackers just give us the old mcsg hub ! <3

Why?

5.Old-timebar

Why?

6.Old maps.
You don't even know how much we want the old maps for clan wars and for play..the old maps was so awsome,small and funny to play but now...very big maps and bored.

The maps aren't really bigger now, in fact some of them are much smaller than old maps.

5.200 arenas to join.
Not 1542,2131.

What?

I hope you will make the mcsg better now.We really want a gift this summer.
And please look at this video.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of this before. A majority of the staff stuff isn't true, but, Ceroria, for some reason report abuses aren't being answered. I posted one maybe 5 days ago and didn't get a response. I got killed by the same guy. Now I have come realize that in fact he was not hacking, but someone should still respond letting me know they have seen it. Anyway, the rest of the stuff is true I guess.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A majority of the staff stuff isn't true, but, Ceroria, for some reason report abuses aren't being answered.
What I didn't know at the time of posting that was that there have been some policy changes since I resigned that basically made it impossible for moderators to do a significant amount of report abuses at a time without fearing getting in trouble

The rules were pretty strict before I left, but apparently it's even more severe now

Edit: So basically it means that we can just cross our fingers and hope there are enough people to tag team those reports before we have community members being forced to wait months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci