• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

ObeliskUS

Survivor
Reaction score
no matter what, morally, u should face the loss and put it on your thread. js
It is not in the mcgamer rules to put losses on the thread. And given the situation of the other clan being complete dicks then that's their problem.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
That's not a good enough reason m8
As i stated in the chat, we could not be bothered to put up with your bull Good so you can do what ever you want with the score but we are not putting anything up. I then left. If you have a problem with that then you can get a moderator to speak to me, if not please leave.

ltsFrizzy That's kinda ironic after you were begging us not to put up the win vs Atraxia the other day and you were fine with not putting up the loss so. -.-

Last edited:

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
He's well known in US i believe. Also can you leave this thread.
I'll leave, but why is he flaming on this thread when he's not even in the clan? I think he has the same right to leave as I do.

ElliotPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
u stupid peace of Good, you can DQ us... Benny2006 doesnt hack, u stupid dumbass. L2P Just saying, bad loser, he cant screenshare on windows 8 stupid peace of Good.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
u stupid peace of Good, you can DQ us... Benny2006 doesnt hack, u stupid dumbass. L2P Just saying, bad loser, he cant screenshare on windows 8 stupid peace of Good.
After he was clearly toggling, we said to you if you do not screenshare it will be a dq. 1 minute later he said 'Wait me?' we said yes and he left the game.. Nice try tho bud. Nice try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci