• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

Reaction score
How old are you?:I am 15 years old!
What is your IGN?:iTzJustSkilled
What should we call you?:My real name is Silvian but u can call me JustSkilled or Skilled, however you want guys!
How many wins do you have?I've got 130 wins.
How many games have you played?i've got 600 games played,and my stats are shitty because i let all of my friends win and because of all the hackers of MCSG...I Hate them!
What are your PvP strengths?:My PvP Strenghts are Rod, Bow, Fishing rod, the sword its not a strenght!
What are your PvP weaknesses?:My pvp weaknesses are: Hackers, teams of 4 or more, crashes,bow spamming and so on....
What country are you from?:I am from Romania, and sorry for my bad language but you know...in Romania we learn english only at school.
Do you speak fluent English?:Yes i can speak fluent english.I dont know all the words in english but i can speak it very good!
What is your Skype name?:My skype name is skilledplayer_ftw, and you have me.
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?:Yes i can change my skin for the clan...it is the best ideea i ever heard, all of the members to have the same skin as their leader!
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?:I want to join this clan because all in which i was they are ALL OF THE BUNNIES up, even my clan it was ALL OF THE BUNNIES up...they dont know how to communicate with their teammates i was almost the only player alive and the only member active! I really want to join this clan because all of the players are really good and i think im a really good player too....and i want to meet another good players ...so... yeah thanks for the attention!

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am 14 years old.
What is your IGN?: My IGN is Tahsin.
What should we call you?: Whatever you want.
How many wins do you have? 70 lol
Hvae many games have you played? Like 1150
What are your PvP strengths?: Rod, ping, 1.8, clickspeed etc.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Teams, hackers, bow.
What country are you from?: UK
Do you speak fluent English?: Yep.
What is your Skype name?:Essentrix has me
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Not on my main, maybe on an an alt.
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: Right. Basically, I will first go over the boring aspects. I am a very fair player as I care about my reputation amongst the MCSG community and all communities from a general perspective. I am also highly experienced in the fields of clan wars, mainly Hive but I have moved onto MCSG about 3 months ago and been in clans such as Phoenix and Insurgent. Additionally, I am a positive, hard-working person and overall, just nice person to be around with. I never be offensive towards anyone unless that is indeed my last resort in order to get out of the situation. And now, lastly, we shall move on to the more exciting part of this application. This is the part where I boast about my skills without the intention to do so. Well, although my stats say otherwise, I am a fairly skilled player. I am able to work well in a team as I can follow instructions attentively. Furthermore, I can use my sword very well due to my click speed combined with my ping and just the 1.8 combos. I am also good with my flint and steel, mostly defensively but sometimes, aggressively too. My rod is also decent and I have almost mastered the art of rod spamming considering that I am an experienced ex Hive player.

Last edited:

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Hvae many games have you played? Like 115
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Not on my main, maybe on an an alt.
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: Right. Basically, I will first go over the boring aspects. I am a very fair player as I care about my reputation amongst the MCSG community and all communities from a general perspective. I am also highly experienced in the fields of clan wars, mainly Hive but I have moved onto MCSG about 3 months ago and been in clans such as Phoenix and Insurgent. Additionally, I am a positive, hard-working person and overall, just nice person to be around with. I never be offensive towards anyone unless that is indeed my last resort in order to get out of the situation. And now, lastly, we shall move on to the more exciting part of this application. This is the part where I boast about my skills without the intention to do so. Well, although my stats say otherwise, I am a fairly skilled player. I am able to work well in a team as I can follow instructions attentively. Furthermore, I can use my sword very well due to my click speed combined with my ping and just the 1.8 combos. I am also good with my flint and steel, mostly defensively but sometimes, aggressively too. My rod is also decent and I have almost mastered the art of rod spamming considering that I am an experienced ex Hive player.
Your stats are 70/1000
Proof . http://gyazo.com/7ff7995c1b18cdc919f9b3ae70257238

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Good for you :^>
Stop arguing on our thread/causing flame. If Tahsin doesn't want you on this ts, nor do we.

How old are you?:I am 15 years old!
What is your IGN?:iTzJustSkilled
What should we call you?:My real name is Silvian but u can call me JustSkilled or Skilled, however you want guys!
How many wins do you have?I've got 130 wins.
How many games have you played?i've got 600 games played,and my stats are shitty because i let all of my friends win and because of all the hackers of MCSG...I Hate them!
What are your PvP strengths?:My PvP Strenghts are Rod, Bow, Fishing rod, the sword its not a strenght!
What are your PvP weaknesses?:My pvp weaknesses are: Hackers, teams of 4 or more, crashes,bow spamming and so on....
What country are you from?:I am from Romania, and sorry for my bad language but you know...in Romania we learn english only at school.
Do you speak fluent English?:Yes i can speak fluent english.I dont know all the words in english but i can speak it very good!
What is your Skype name?:My skype name is skilledplayer_ftw, and you have me.
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?:Yes i can change my skin for the clan...it is the best ideea i ever heard, all of the members to have the same skin as their leader!
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?:I want to join this clan because all in which i was they are ALL OF THE BUNNIES up, even my clan it was ALL OF THE BUNNIES up...they dont know how to communicate with their teammates i was almost the only player alive and the only member active! I really want to join this clan because all of the players are really good and i think im a really good player too....and i want to meet another good players ...so... yeah thanks for the attention!
Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED on trial.

Hvae many games have you played? Like 1150
Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED on trial.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
so he disbands a good clan, tells me hes taking a break, then applies for obelisk and gets in. kay. mindblown
He's been a friend of mine for a long time so and if you have any issues with what he told you, message him on skype rather than causing arguments on our thread. ^.^

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
He's been a friend of mine for a long time so and if you have any issues with what he told you, message him on skype rather than causing arguments on our thread. ^.^
Its fine, I have nothing wrong with the guy, neither with the clan. Just was mindblown, sorry to bother you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci