• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No team arenas (Suggestion)

Do you think is a good idea to have some arenas where teaming is not allowed?

• Total voters

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all, I'm spanish and English is not my first language (Thanks, Captain obvious), so please forgive me for any mistakes I can make while writing this post. Thanks :) .

Hi everyone, I have been thinking and I feel that it would be a good idea to have some arenas where teaming is not allowed. A lot of players complain about people who teams up (maybe 3, 4, or more persons in a team), so I think that having arenas for solo players would be great. This doesn't mean that solo players can not play on arenas where teaming is allowed, of course.

You may be asking, and how in the heck are we going to control that, you idiot? Well, in the same way that we are controlling hacks, block glitching and other bad stuff right now.

For example in EU servers now we have a lot of arenas, and they are not full as usual, so its a good moment for give this idea a chance. I hope that we can respectfully discuss about this, and please participate for knowing what you think, I'm very interested. :)

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
As I said, I think it would be just like the block glitching, hacks and other stuff, but I really appreciate your participation and respect your opinion.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As I said, I think it would be just like the block glitching, hacks and other stuff, but I really appreciate your participation and respect your opinion.
But what defines a team? I can see a lot of unfair bans because someone decided to kill a guy with more loot and making it look like a team.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
But what defines a team? I can see a lot of unfair bans because someone decided to kill a guy with more loot and making it look like a team.
Giving items to the other person, going together in the game and not hitting each other for example.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Teaming is a part of the game. Deal with it.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
No. No. No.
The Hunger Games (which Survival Games was and is based off of) has people who team up. Teaming will and always will be allowed. I die to teams all of the time, and it does get annoying, but would I want teaming as a bannable offense? No!
No matter what people say, teaming will always be allowed. (and it should be, too)

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
No. No. No.
The Hunger Games (which Survival Games was and is based off of) has people who team up. Teaming will and always will be allowed. I die to teams all of the time, and it does get annoying, but would I want teaming as a bannable offense? No!
No matter what people say, teaming will always be allowed. (and it should be, too)
I'm just suggesting it as another option, not as a substitute of the actual arenas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci