• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No team arenas (Suggestion)

Do you think is a good idea to have some arenas where teaming is not allowed?

• Total voters
J

Joel/MadDawg

It is a nice idea but is something that will never happen. First off, it would be WAY to hard to enforce. Second, teaming is and always will be a part of the survival games. After all, I find that I have more fun when I am playing with one of my friends.

On a different topic, nice job with English! I can't speak any other language at all.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
It is a nice idea but is something that will never happen. First off, it would be WAY to hard to enforce. Second, teaming is and always will be a part of the survival games. After all, I find that I have more fun when I am playing with one of my friends.

On a different topic, nice job with English! I can't speak any other language at all.
Wow, thank you so much for participating and also for the off-topic comment =)

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
So we are going to record teamers?

Seems Legit.
If this suggestion becomes real and there's a team in the arenas where teaming is not allowed, yes. But it looks like people doesn't like the suggestion so... =)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Giving items to the other person, going together in the game and not hitting each other for example.
Sometimes I give people items and not kill them but only if they have nothing, or pose no threat to me. I can also tell if they're scared to me, so I decide to be a good guy and not kill them, and give them some essentials like food and a decent weapon before hiding off into the shadows.

Anyways, you can easily mistake two random generous people with a team, what would be your punishment if you do team on these servers?

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes I give people items and not kill them but only if they have nothing, or pose no threat to me. I can also tell if they're scared to me, so I decide to be a good guy and not kill them, and give them some essentials like food and a decent weapon before hiding off into the shadows.

Anyways, you can easily mistake two random generous people with a team, what would be your punishment if you do team on these servers?
That's actually weird, never happened to me. But you don't go with them all the match, so it's obvious that you're not a team.

I don't know the punishment, that would be a decision for mods or Sr Mods or whatever, I'm just suggesting the idea because I think it's interesting and many people would like it, but that's my opinion, of course.

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a real good idea but maybe be hard to do ._.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok,
If you think teaming should be bannable... That is like saying people who jump hit should be banned...
As much as I hate teaming, It is a strategy, And it would be 99% impossible to ban everyone who teams.
So take this into consideration before you make threads like this.

ByTouLexx

Spectator
Reaction score
Good idea! I hate teams....Because in many matchs are teams with 4 or 5 players...

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok,
If you think teaming should be bannable... That is like saying people who jump hit should be banned...
As much as I hate teaming, It is a strategy, And it would be 99% impossible to ban everyone who teams.
So take this into consideration before you make threads like this.
I'm not saying that teaming should be bannable, I'm saying that it would be a good idea having SOME arenas, not all the arenas, where teaming is bannable, because a lot of people complain about teams, so this people could play in this specific arenas.

So read and make sure you understand what the post says before you post replies like this. I'm allowed to post any suggestion I want.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
Not ANY.
But this will almost certainly not be implemented since the majority of players who responded disagree.
Why not ANY? It's just a suggestion, I'm not offending anyone with a suggestion I guess. Any suggestion that I think it's a good idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci