• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nick's AMA (Ask me anything)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Wow, I also really enjoyed Whiplash. Awesome movie. I don't like when I hear "Good job".

Here's a question: On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your creativity?
I think that I have a more theory-based creative mind rather than one that's factual. I was horrible at math and science, but I was okay at art and writing. So I would say about an 8.

Fact: I've been to Japan, Thailand and China for international competitions.

Nick

Reaction score
What's your favorite MCGamer memory? :)
Good question. I've had hundreds of great MCGamer memories, from the day I got accepted as a mod, to meeting the girl who I would then move onto dating. But I reckon the one thing that made me actually freak out in excitement was when I got offered the position for Trial Sr. Mod on the 13th of July. I was actually freaking out at a little past 5 in the morning hahaha.

Fact: I have bought every single Maroon 5 song on physical CDs including demos from their first album, Songs About Jane.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Who's the coolest person you've ever met? I've narrowed it down to four awesome people!
  1. GetRidaHim
  2. GetRidaHim
  3. GetRidaHim
  4. GetRidaHim
Good luck to the four people I chose!

Edit: Getting serious here, if you were to be mysteriously kicked out of your current country, where would you move?

J

District 13
Reaction score
How did you get your Minecraft Username?

Nick

Reaction score
Who's the coolest person you've ever met? I've narrowed it down to four awesome people!
  1. GetRidaHim
  2. GetRidaHim
  3. GetRidaHim
  4. GetRidaHim
Good luck to the four people I chose!

Edit: Getting serious here, if you were to be mysteriously kicked out of your current country, where would you move?
Number 3 tbh.

I would move to Australia as it's my home country and if I were ever deported, by default that's where they would have to send me.

Fact: I'm eligible for a Russian Citizenship
How did you get your Minecraft Username?
If you rearrange my real name, you get KitMencha :p.

Fact: I've donated blood in the past. A can of coke's worth of blood.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
These facts is so interesting. If I did something like this I would probably just say... Fact: My favorite food is Pizza

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Good question. I've had hundreds of great MCGamer memories, from the day I got accepted as a mod, to meeting the girl who I would then move onto dating. But I reckon the one thing that made me actually freak out in excitement was when I got offered the position for Trial Sr. Mod on the 13th of July. I was actually freaking out at a little past 5 in the morning hahaha.

Fact: I have bought every single Maroon 5 song on physical CDs including demos from their first album, Songs About Jane.
Songs about Jane. My God that brings back so many memories. She will be loved is still my favourite song to this day. Maroon 5 is my main bae <3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
-Being Australian, I feel like I would better connect with the lifestyle of the UK. Plus I would be a fish out of water with my accent in the US.
I would quote the whole thing, but you wrote something really long. Anyways, glad to see you have priorities like that. I probably need to get my priorities straight. And Nick, I seriously can't even tell you have an accent. Honestly, America is such a diverse place, an accent has to be really different to actually mean something. But, yeah, you may connect with the UK lifestyle considering you were once Australian. Then, yet again Hong Kong lifestyle probably would fit more with America (New York or LA).

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I would quote the whole thing, but you wrote something really long. Anyways, glad to see you have priorities like that. I probably need to get my priorities straight. And Nick, I seriously can't even tell you have an accent. Honestly, America is such a diverse place, an accent has to be really different to actually mean something. But, yeah, you may connect with the UK lifestyle considering you were once Australian. Then, yet again Hong Kong lifestyle probably would fit more with America (New York or LA).
You just want him to choose America ;)

In all seriousness, I am Australian and I totally agree that the Hong Kong lifestyle is similar to New York and LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci