• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nick's AMA (Ask me anything)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Recently I've been interested in getting to know the community as well as letting them get to know me. I've done one of these threads a while back, but I thought "Why not give it another shot?".

So, feel free to ask me anything you want, so long as it's appropriate. That includes:

-MCGamer Life
-Online Life
-Personal Life
-Anything else you may want to know about me

Try your best to make sure that the question is about myself or something related as asking my pointless questions really isn't the idea :p. (e.g: What's 9+10?)

I would love hearing your questions and answering them for you. In addition, with each answer I give, I will also give you a cool fact about myself.

So, go ahead and ask me anything!

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
If you had to choose on going to either the US or UK, which one would you choose, and why?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
What games do you enjoy playing other than Minecraft and why do you enjoy playing them?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ARE YOU PUMPED FOR SEASON 4 OF SHERLOCK CAUSE I AM

The caps was necessary.

If I remember correctly it's in about 9 months right?

Nick

Reaction score
If you had to choose on going to either the US or UK, which one would you choose, and why?
I would rather go to the UK. I want to visit Baker Street and go on the London Eye. I also want to meet a few of my friends in the UK.

Fact: I'm most likely visiting LA in July.
What games do you enjoy playing other than Minecraft and why do you enjoy playing them?
I recently started playing CSGO due to conformity. A long time ago, I used to play Call of Duty a lot so CSGO kind of reminds me of it. Plus the competitive nature of it stimulates me haha.

Fact: I have actually fired a real gun when I went to Vietnam.
ARE YOU PUMPED FOR SEASON 4 OF SHERLOCK CAUSE I AM

The caps was necessary.

If I remember correctly it's in about 9 months right?
I AM SO PUMPED. Like you have no clue. Yeap, January 1st.

Fact: I have never gotten chickenpox in my life.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
What do you love most about Honk Kong? Dislike most?
What/who are the most important things/people to you?
What are you favorite words/quote (preferably inspirational)?
Why do you choose UK over US? We duplicated the UK and made it better. ;)

Nick

Reaction score
What do you love most about Honk Kong? Dislike most?
What/who are the most important things/people to you?
What are you favorite words/quote (preferably inspirational)?
Why do you choose UK over US? We duplicated the UK and made it better. ;)
-I love how Hong Kong is such a lively city. Everything is really fast-paced and energetic. However I don't like how it's really crowded everywhere :/

-I have a list of priorities in my life in a specific order:
  1. Family
  2. School
  3. Girlfriend
  4. MCGamer
  5. Friends
  6. School Teams
My family is all that I will always have. School will help me with my future. My girlfriend means the world to me. MCGamer has truly changed my life and I would not be the person I am today without it. My friends (mainly online friends) give me support and closure. My school teams are my commitments.

-My favourite movie, Whiplash, has one quote that keeps me striving for the best that I can be. "There are no two words in the English language more harmful than 'good job'."

If we simply say "Good job" to everything that isn't perfect, we are ruining the possibility of perfection. Once you hear someone say to you "Good job", you will think "Well, crap, I did a good job, huh?". That's it. End of story. That is very upsetting. Although there are boundaries, I believe that we need to be pushed beyond what is expected of us. It's absolutely essential.

-Being Australian, I feel like I would better connect with the lifestyle of the UK. Plus I would be a fish out of water with my accent in the US.

Fact: I have never broken a bone in my body.
You shot guns back in 'Nam?
Indeed. I went their on a service trip and we got to go sightseeing so we want to a war museum.

Fact: I have never been to Europe.
Fish or fish? lol jk

How are you?
Fish.

I'm doing very well. I handed in my coursework before the 8:15am deadline today and I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Fact: I love pasta.
Is the red thing called harry?
Yes.

Fact: I enjoy terraforming over building tbh.

K

KiDD

Wow, I also really enjoyed Whiplash. Awesome movie. I don't like when I hear "Good job".

Here's a question: On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your creativity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci