• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New TS server, moving tonight!

Icar0us

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad,
Good news! Btw is the tekkit server going to be back up and running in the near future?

A

Aedrift

When I try to join it says can't resolve host name. Whats the ip?

Yamin

Spectator
Reaction score
We are moving our TS server tonight and there will be downtime. FYI and everything should be normal tomorrow. The DNS will be the same and will not change:

ts.mcsg.in

There might be some chaos for the next few days as we need to give everyone's rank back. So just warning everyone as we don't want you to panic as your donor rank is gone on it.
Chad i have an idea for mcsg if you wanna hear. it might make it more popular mayb.... well you know the way hunger games was an annual event. well wat if every year you picked 24 members of the mcsg website and put them in a map and made them play like the actual hunger games. but pick them randomly. like me. im a member of the website. like me and 23 others if you know wat i mean. if you want more details ill be here

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad i have an idea for mcsg if you wanna hear. it might make it more popular mayb.... well you know the way hunger games was an annual event. well wat if every year you picked 24 members of the mcsg website and put them in a map and made them play like the actual hunger games. but pick them randomly. like me. im a member of the website. like me and 23 others if you know wat i mean. if you want more details ill be here
MCSG is popular as it is :)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it was just an idea if you wanted to bring it into concept
Yes, I understand. Also, we do have community events from time to time, so you want might to check that out! It just wouldn't be fair if it was once a year....

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey chad guess what and who I found I found two hackers they were flying AND speed hacking in SurvivalGames

1.prism454

2. Autospie17

Thanks and I hope they get seen hacking so will any1 loo

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad I have some dirty flying hackers and speed hackers
1.prism454
2.autospie17

Thanks and when you see them plzz ban them they were on SurvivalGames and fancysteak might have Emailed a mod. :( and :)

PS are you working on a skyblock server???????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci