• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New TS server, moving tonight!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are moving our TS server tonight and there will be downtime. FYI and everything should be normal tomorrow. The DNS will be the same and will not change:

ts.mcsg.in

There might be some chaos for the next few days as we need to give everyone's rank back. So just warning everyone as we don't want you to panic as your donor rank is gone on it.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First Comment

+ Just downloaded Teamspeak AWESOME

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
We are moving our TS server tonight and there will be downtime. FYI and everything should be normal tomorrow. The DNS will be the same and will not change:

ts.mcsg.in

There might be some chaos for the next few days as we need to give everyone's rank back. So just warning everyone as we don't want you to panic as your donor rank is gone on it.
When I joined TS it didn't even say I was donor, when in fact I am. What do I do?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TS Corrupted my CPU files and now i can't use TS :(

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool, TS makes everything better. Do you know anything about the tekkit server Chad?

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
When I joined TS it didn't even say I was donor, when in fact I am. What do I do?
Teamspeak doesn't automatically know that you are a donator, so to fix it you'll have to poke a sr.mod/mod or Acathine who's incharge of our ts.

TS Corrupted my CPU files and now i can't use TS :(
Is that even possible? :eek:
Have you tried re-installed it or?

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Teamspeak doesn't automatically know that you are a donator, so to fix it you'll have to poke a sr.mod/mod or Acathine who's incharge of our ts.
Ok, thanks, I just wasn't sure how to work teamspeak except for connecting to a DNS.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More the updates, more the better i guess :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci