• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Special Map - Remnant

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Remnant lags so much for me that it's unplayable... Same thing I have with SG5. All the other maps cause absolutely no lag for me.. I wonder why.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't got to see it yet. The first two and only times i played it, killed at spawn :/

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Played this map at the Survival Games Eurogamer tournament a few weeks ago. Came 3rd after being teamed on :(. Map was OK, although I did play it four times in a row and it got slightly boring.

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
Remnant lags so much for me that it's unplayable... Same thing I have with SG5. All the other maps cause absolutely no lag for me.. I wonder why.
Have you tried using the default ressouce pack, you probably have but that's the only solution I can give you and it worked for me :)

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you tried using the default ressouce pack, you probably have but that's the only solution I can give you and it worked for me :)
Maybe I should try that. That didn't even come to my mind :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci