• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Special Map - Remnant

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
The lobby games may come next map roll out.
Sweet, I downloaded it and it brings back some great memories...plus a lot of awesome new stuff! :D

As for my two cents...

Origins: Awesome map, extremely detailed and there seems to be a place for every kind of player. Yes, you can get punched off spawn and die a tragic death. But it adds a certain thrill...and I love it.

Vida Cova: It seems to me that people aren't giving this map enough credit, or exploration, before forming an opinion. Because some people claim there aren't any builds or secrets...I think they just died right away every time they played. As for me, I still personally hated the gameplay right off the bat. It's a maze, there doesn't seem to be enough ways to get up, easy to get punched off...falling death seems pretty common in this arena. However...there are a lot of secrets, and I do love exploration. But even though the terraforming is beautiful, this map is still my least favorite of the new maps.

Remnant: VERY awesome looking corn. And VERY disappointing. Because it looks so amazing to explore, and you can't get up onto it. :( The rest of the map seems pretty good for exploration and PvP though.

Last edited:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They should be installed in all locations.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes! I love FyreUK!! Anyone else remember playing the FyreGames? I used to win every map because of my OP route. So sad they shut them down :(

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please take a look at Cloudy With A Chance of Survival!
Its an awesome map, please support them by clicking the link in my signature!

Anyway, This is a great map, I can't wait to play it tomorrow after school!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci