• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Moderator Application Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got 4 abuse bans so I can't apply next year maybe if ou got banned over a we ago? Your ban expires

missmoll7

Spectator
Reaction score
Got an email today regarding a bit of miscommunication regarding a moderator application that was denied over a ban that was successfully disputed. Got the situation figured out and concluded that it was a matter of miscommunication regarding ban disputes.

To remedy this for the future, I've added a new question to the application template. The new template is as follows, with the new question in bold.

I hope this cures a lot of confusion in the future.
Thanks for clearing that, That helped out my friends who had been banned :/ Luckily thats not me :D

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a good thing that has been implemented into the Moderator application so that HACKERS don't become Moderators.

~Jayx10

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
What's the verdict on hour or less temp-bans? Is it zero tolerance?

missmoll7

Spectator
Reaction score
What's the verdict on hour or less temp-bans? Is it zero tolerance?
If you have been banned before on MCSG it lessens your chance. You can still get Moderator.

Its just a little bit less likely. Good luck!

Missmoll7

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to post another thread with the same title, but I've decided to just add to the existing thread as well.

The staff has agreed to add two more questions to the Moderator Application. They are as follows:
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?:
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?:
Do note that these questions are Optional, and may be left blank or removed altogether. Answering these questions can only work in your favor.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I was banned for BSM for 1 week. I no longer use it. Would I still be able to apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci