• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Moderator Application Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Got an email today regarding a bit of miscommunication regarding a moderator application that was denied over a ban that was successfully disputed. Got the situation figured out and concluded that it was a matter of miscommunication regarding ban disputes.

To remedy this for the future, I've added a new question to the application template. The new template is as follows, with the new question in bold.

Your name:
Your age:
Your Minecraft username:
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have an Unbanned ban dispute, please provide a link):
Past administration or moderation experiences:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:
Do you have the ability to record video?:
Do you own a microphone?:
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time zone):

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.
I hope this cures a lot of confusion in the future.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I always thought something like this should be added, but I never got around to asking.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Nice idea i am pretty sure it will help many applicants in the future :)
Btw. i hate this " first " and " Second " posts, they are so useless, and just annoying. and they are NOT funny, again NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci