• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps

good idea

• Total voters

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Meh, I think the "Map Comittee" should be removed and instead let the community vote on what maps should go in and what maps should go out.
Although i believe the community should have a say in most everything, I also believe the map committee could be a good thing in some situations. Lets say there was no Map Committee and the Senior Staff or whoever selects maps noticed some maps they thought might be good on MCSG and decided to make a poll or something on the Forums asking what maps the "community" would like to see on the servers, In this case the majority of the community wouldn't be deciding it would just be the players that visit the forums a lot and from what i've seen quite a lot of players that are very involved in the forums or just play a lot and are decent tend to have similar ideas on maps and others things, so maybe you could see where this may be a problem trying to get the opinion of the whole community on the maps instead of just a certain group of players. The committee may be good just for seeing what the rest of the community made sense.

This is just my opinion on why the committees kinda decent. I hope what i said makes sense, i'm really bad at writing and literature and all that stuff xD

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Although i believe the community should have a say in most everything, I also believe the map committee could be a good thing in some situations. Lets say there was no Map Committee and the Senior Staff or whoever selects maps noticed some maps they thought might be good on MCSG and decided to make a poll or something on the Forums asking what maps the "community" would like to see on the servers, In this case the majority of the community wouldn't be deciding it would just be the players that visit the forums a lot and from what i've seen quite a lot of players that are very involved in the forums or just play a lot and are decent tend to have similar ideas on maps and others things, so maybe you could see where this may be a problem trying to get the opinion of the whole community on the maps instead of just a certain group of players. The committee may be good just for seeing what the rest of the community made sense.

This is just my opinion on why the committees kinda decent. I hope what i said makes sense, i'm really bad at writing and literature and all that stuff xD
They are mostly staff members. :p

Reaction score
I don't want to be offensive , but if you don't like the maps MC Gamer has to offer right now , don't play MCSG. Take a break. No one is pressuring you to play. And there are polls in game to vote what maps to add/remove , or add new plugins, if you didn't. Or just post a thread in "Feature Suggestions" and say what you would like to see or not to the servers. Hope I helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci