• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps

good idea

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi here on mcsg we really need new maps because the ones right now that are new aren't so good so please agree thank you

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:p I would say you're a jerk as the maps are good and they took a long time for you to actually be playing them. Be grateful.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
New maps are a cool experience, but the ones we have now are really awesome

xVolcaniic

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with the idea of adding new maps, which they are already doing all the time but I think the current maps are good, they are all built well and fun to play.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be moved to feature suggestions...or can't the thread just be locked because I have a feeling a flame war is gonna start sooner or later o_O

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi here on mcsg we really need new maps because the ones right now that are new aren't so good so please agree thank you
Okay, this is pissing me off a little bit. Practically everyone has been hating on the new maps. Okay, Boombeard's Battle was sub-par, but that's pretty much it! Let's look at some recently added maps:

Boombeard's Battle: I haven't played this map very much, but from what I've seen it's okay...it definitely makes bows op with the shallow water but the map itself is pretty awesome looking.

The Lobby Games: Even if you never saw the TE lobby, you can still appreciate this awesome map. It looks brilliant and we finally have another sky map in forever!

Forsaken Ascension: I played this map a few times during Chad's stream, and from what I've seen, this map is awesome!

Fallen Haven: Yes this map is broken, so you can't really judge it can you?

Catching Fire(TBA): This map I know will be awesome, from the screenshots and the fact it will have a custom plugin I know it'll be great!

So what is so bad about the new maps? All of them were at least good, if not great! Sure, I want new maps too, but calm down. We got new maps just recently and they said they have a few more coming in a couple weeks!

The thread I got the info from: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-maps-pushed-to-mcsg.72488/

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I believe all the maps we have now should be kept for a while. Some of the new maps need a chance for there bugs to be fixed.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Meh, I think the "Map Comittee" should be removed and instead let the community vote on what maps should go in and what maps should go out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci