• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Admin AMA!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Which server did you work on before?

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Where have u originally come from how did chad meet u?
I applied to an ad I saw for an admin for a minecraft server. I went in and got interviewed by Chad and Col.

Hello to you and congrats! :)
Hello to you and thank you!

You have skype ? <3
Sure do.

Congrats! How did you find the MCGamer Network?
I was introduced once I was interviewed by Chad and Col.

Have you been apart of any other Minecraft communities before MCGamer/MCSG?
I have played on the Crewnivers server. Not a lot, but I have played. I have created my own servers for just my friends and at most had about 6 people on. This is my first large minecraft community, and I couldn't be more excited!

How did you get insta-admin?
I wouldn't say it was insta, I had to wait about a month for a call back for the job, and I was trained by Col for a couple days, and I am still being trained.

HELLOOO!!! So for my question, what is your goal/dream in life?

Also, do you like Drag Queens?
My dream in life is to a professional baseball player for the MLB. I am currently playing my 2nd year of baseball at college. If baseball doesn't work out I plan on joining a fire academy and becoming a firefighter.

And I like drag queens if they are nice to me and other people. If not they are not a nice person and therefore a bad drag queen.

Thoughts on Rihanna? :)
I have actually seen Rhianna in concert when she performed with Eminem a year ago, and she was way better live. I think she has an amazing voice!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I have actually seen Rhianna in concert when she performed with Eminem a year ago, and she was way better live. I think she has an amazing voice!
OMG, I love you. I wish I would've gone ;-;

e

Career
Reaction score
Do you get paid as an admin?

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
What do you preffer, Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci