• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Admin AMA!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, lets start out with a complement before we get to the questions. xD
Shoutout to you for already looking to get yourself engaged in the forums community. I know that a lot of players like to get to know the higher ranked staff especially, and really appreciate it when you guys engage with them on the forums. Col_StaR did this very well during his time. And it is good to see that his replacement is doing the same!

Ok now for the questions!
I know you haven't been in this community for too long, but from what you have seen so far, what do you think could be improved to make it even better in the future?

What aspect of this community has had the best impression on you so far?

Have you learned who LeafyGreenTea is yet? If not we will teach you. It's just one of those things that you need to know.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
If you're not familiar with football/soccer you won't get this question, but if you are, please answer.

Messi or Ronaldo?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
If you're not familiar with football/soccer you won't get this question, but if you are, please answer.

Messi or Ronaldo?
To add on to that. Is your favorite team Arsenal or Arsenal?
Edit: If you don't know. Just watch this video of one of the best team goals ever scored. (Promise, legit link)

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
To what extent does your knowledge of this community and its history stretch?

Last edited:
K

KiDD

What were your initial thoughts when you were offered the position as an Administrator here? Was it possibly overwhelming? You seem like a cool dude, so I'm assuming no. Though, it's a very important position, so I'm curious.

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Real question: Who are some of your favorite forumers? Who are some of your favorite people you've met on Teamspeak (If you've met people there)?
Ceroria is my favorite forumer. Some of the coolest people I have met so far are CalumGraham, Diamondballer47, Kat, and many more people. It's hard to name all of them, but these are some of the people helping me learn SG games. I love all the other admins, and srmod because they are so nice and helpful.

Ok, lets start out with a complement before we get to the questions. xD
Shoutout to you for already looking to get yourself engaged in the forums community. I know that a lot of players like to get to know the higher ranked staff especially, and really appreciate it when you guys engage with them on the forums. Col_StaR did this very well during his time. And it is good to see that his replacement is doing the same!

Ok now for the questions!
I know you haven't been in this community for too long, but from what you have seen so far, what do you think could be improved to make it even better in the future?

What aspect of this community has had the best impression on you so far?

Have you learned who LeafyGreenTea is yet? If not we will teach you. It's just one of those things that you need to know.
So far this community has been very accepting and I love it! One thing that would be awesome to improve how much the other game modes are played. I would love to see deadly decent and zed chase to be played as much as SG and UHC.

I have gotten a great impression from the mods. I have met many mods and they are all so friendly, but I didn't realize how many there are so I am always running into mods I have never met. The whole SR Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Messi or Ronaldo?
Messi

To add on to that. Is your favorite team Arsenal or Arsenal?
Edit: If you don't know. Just watch this video of one of the best team goals ever scored. (Promise, legit link)
Arsenal

How did you come with your name?
Once again my name will remain a mystery ;)

To what extent does your knowledge of this community and its history stretch?
I recently talked and played with Devin, and he shared a lot of history and information about the server. I am being trained by the legend Col_StaR who is helping me a lot to become familiar with everything.

What were your initial thoughts when you were offered the position as an Administrator here? Was it possibly overwhelming? You seem like a cool dude, so I'm assuming no. Though, it's a very important position, so I'm curious.
I actually applied for the job and was interviewed by Chad and Col. They gave me a call back because they wanted to see if I could fit the spot. Currently I am still admin, but when I got the call was very excited because I love minecraft and I couldn't be more excited to work with minecraft. I was eager to get started, I wasn't really overwhelmed, but I think that may come later.

How old are you?
I am 19!

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Nick come on we already have a Ship name #CalRob is official so of course I'm a cool person you met <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci