• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network stability + hub updates!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, I was joking as some people think that's all we do around here :p
A couple days on that visual doc thing there was "no action" so those could be the days you just sat and twiddle your thumbs ^.^

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
A couple days on that visual doc thing there was "no action" so those could be the days you just sat and twiddle your thumbs ^.^
Not necessarily; we tend to have a policy of "no committing until complete" when it comes to code.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Will BitoBain get any sort of reward for such an ingenious idea? Just curious.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Will BitoBain get any sort of reward for such an ingenious idea? Just curious.
^^^^

Probs no because then it would be kinda unfair to those who have good ideas and are implemented who dont get credited or something.

edit: and how do you define a "good idea" then :/

Mobsterminator

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok I just ghosted 2 games in a row and died. I don't think the servers (EU) have improved since this update tbh :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ooooo raffle voting :D Maybe maps will stop having 72 votes now :p
Also, raffle voting adds to the perk of extra donor votes :p Now the 4 votes of a diamond donor are worth even more when you're trying to fight alone against the more popular map.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
If this update is going to fix underplaying of maps, will Fortune Island and Rugged Lands be re-added? (Don't say Wyvern's Wake. The map is great but it was mainly removed because of the OP items, unlike FI and RL. Also, imo, Treacherous Heights is not up to MCSG's standards.)

[EDIT]: Could you add a way to choose between having your donor or having 'Active Member'? or maybe a way for it too say 'Diamond Sponsor, Active Member'? I worked hard for dat active member and tbh I prefer it. :/

Last edited:

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
The raffle for maps is an amazing idea :D lol I know I'm a like two days late on commenting but oh well...
Anyway...I like the idea of it being a raffle because then the less played maps have a chance, like you said! :D

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Cool update. Still hasn't been put on the AU servers yet, though (I don't think). :p
Speaking of AU Servers, are they going to get KitPvP?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci