• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Name Change Policy Updates

CMsyalPeulB

Spectator
Reaction score
lol thx m9
I found a name called F***edYourSister on another server xD like wtf

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the update Col!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Please say this ok I don't wanna cause any harm but I love this name plz allow it P1ngAbus3r.
Col star the name P1ngAbus3r is that aloud because it's not offending anyone and it's not inappropriate just it means using your ping a lot. But just asking is that ok?
Yes, that name is fine.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This is great information for the new feauture. Thanks! :)

Tripzyyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a couple things I would like to say and ask:
- Thanks for the notice

- If you changed your alt or main account's name something similar to a Perm banned player on the MCGamer servers.

Here I'll give you an example:

Let's say my friend's In game name is istealthy and it is permed banned for "Hacking" on MCSG.
Then what if I actually like that name and I wanted to get it for my alt or main. So "iStealthyy" is going to be my alt account something similar to my "friends" account. Would that make it a perm ban? Because I would like to make sure, since I'm thinking about getting this once account that my friend has and and I really do enjoy the name. I do not want to get permed banned from having somewhat similar to the Perm'ed banned player's in game name.

Lastly, I would like to mention that sorry for bad grammar. Not the best at typing for essay's O_O

- Thanks once again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci