• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
I never met you, but good luck in the future! You sounded like you had a good time.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! It is sad to see you go. I am, however, glad that you have had a good time and that you made some friends! Good Luck Man! And thank you for everything.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
David!!!

I loved working with you. You are such a cool dude and I am sad to see you depart from the staff team.

I wish you the best of luck on whatever your future may hold and you better not ditch all of us. Say hi frequently c:

Ciao!!!

NagolGames

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed, good luck with school and stuff! <3

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
One more person that leaves the community :(

Sad to see you go, and good luck in IRL :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Timezones, as evil as they are, prevented us from talking much but you were a cool dude and you did some great work! Stick around, man! <3

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye David, what ever you do in life do it with enjoyment!

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done for us. I am going to miss you sir.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
congratulations, and you definitely made the right decision in leaving the staff team.
EHmmm rood as always Creper.
So, it’s been about 5 months since I was hired as a moderator at MC Gamer. Since then, I’ve done so many amazing things, met amazing people, and had some of the best times I have ever had. I’m still thinking if I’ve made the right decision as I write this, but I know I just don’t have the time anymore to fulfil my moderator roles.

When I joined MC Gamer, I was not focused on school, and thought that it wouldn’t impact me much. Unfortunately, the stress of trying to gain enough bans and mutes, took its toll on me. I developed bad habits, which were unhealthy and with a new job, and going into the final years of my schooling next year, I don’t have nearly as much time as I did earlier this year.

When I say I’ve met amazing people, and had great times; I really do mean it. It was great meeting the whole staff, team but especially the AU team. They were literally my family for the whole time I was at MC Gamer. Raging, breaking keyboards, and screaming include some of the highlights of when we all try to play a game together… I’s always me or Treble who *try* to backstab the rest of the team, leaving ourselves waiting for the next 20 minutes until the game ends. I really have made some great memories with these guys, and as I move into new roles in my real life, I won’t forget the people who have helped me develop myself, and build my self-confidence. I’m for sure going to make time to get on TeamSpeak now and then and have a chat.

I want to thank TrebleMaker, CoDsNo65, Axanite, Tiger and Frankyy, as well as the whole staff team for making my time here such a memorable one.

If any of the staff team wants to contact me, fell free to PM me on the forums.
Gonna miss you Davido Hope you have a great lifeeee :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci