• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
So, it’s been about 5 months since I was hired as a moderator at MC Gamer. Since then, I’ve done so many amazing things, met amazing people, and had some of the best times I have ever had. I’m still thinking if I’ve made the right decision as I write this, but I know I just don’t have the time anymore to fulfil my moderator roles.

When I joined MC Gamer, I was not focused on school, and thought that it wouldn’t impact me much. Unfortunately, the stress of trying to gain enough bans and mutes, took its toll on me. I developed bad habits, which were unhealthy and with a new job, and going into the final years of my schooling next year, I don’t have nearly as much time as I did earlier this year.

When I say I’ve met amazing people, and had great times; I really do mean it. It was great meeting the whole staff, team but especially the AU team. They were literally my family for the whole time I was at MC Gamer. Raging, breaking keyboards, and screaming include some of the highlights of when we all try to play a game together… I’s always me or Treble who *try* to backstab the rest of the team, leaving ourselves waiting for the next 20 minutes until the game ends. I really have made some great memories with these guys, and as I move into new roles in my real life, I won’t forget the people who have helped me develop myself, and build my self-confidence. I’m for sure going to make time to get on TeamSpeak now and then and have a chat.

I want to thank TrebleMaker, CoDsNo65, Axanite, Tiger and Frankyy, as well as the whole staff team for making my time here such a memorable one.

If any of the staff team wants to contact me, fell free to PM me on the forums.

BaccaGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
So, it’s been about 5 months since I was hired as a moderator at MC Gamer. Since then, I’ve done so many amazing things, met amazing people, and had some of the best times I have ever had. I’m still thinking if I’ve made the right decision as I write this, but I know I just don’t have the time anymore to fulfil my moderator roles.

When I joined MC Gamer, I was not focused on school, and thought that it wouldn’t impact me much. Unfortunately, the stress of trying to gain enough bans and mutes, took its toll on me. I developed bad habits, which were unhealthy and with a new job, and going into the final years of my schooling next year, I don’t have nearly as much time as I did earlier this year.

When I say I’ve met amazing people, and had great times; I really do mean it. It was great meeting the whole staff, team but especially the AU team. They were literally my family for the whole time I was at MC Gamer. Raging, breaking keyboards, and screaming include some of the highlights of when we all try to play a game together… I’s always me or Treble who *try* to backstab the rest of the team, leaving ourselves waiting for the next 20 minutes until the game ends. I really have made some great memories with these guys, and as I move into new roles in my real life, I won’t forget the people who have helped me develop myself, and build my self-confidence. I’m for sure going to make time to get on TeamSpeak now and then and have a chat.

I want to thank TrebleMaker, CoDsNo65, Axanite, Tiger and Frankyy, as well as the whole staff team for making my time here such a memorable one.

If any of the staff team wants to contact me, fell free to PM me on the forums.
this sounds like you have an amazing experience and I hop it all goes well for you! would like to see you back on in the future though! <3

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I had a similar experience. Have fun at school hopefully you get good grades!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Good luck dude. Don't know you that well, but you were staff, and i respect you <3 its basically the same for all of us. Become 14, apply for mod, go inactive/resign/get demoted by the next academic yearxD anyways, sad to see you go.

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see ya go. :( Good luck in real life! ;)

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
congratulations, and you definitely made the right decision in leaving the staff team.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
As I have gotten to know you better, I only got more respect for you and what you do. If leaving the staff team feels like the best thing to do for you, which it looks like it does, then I will not stop you. You are more than just a staff member to me though, and it may not look like it sometimes, but I appreciate your work for me and helix a lot. Looking forward to seeing that pink on you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci