• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Opening Farewell

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was so close to getting ready to almost get to know you a little bit :(

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I decided to log on to say one last thing to you.
Shut the hell up.
I can't believe you're still flaming on threads, why must you cause trouble on every thread? Punch punch punch, that's all you do. You turn every thread into a warzone.
Hopefully when I return someone will knock some damn deceny into you.

And to people mentioning the spongebob photo, the user was brand new and had 0 followers. Do you really expect me to believe you care?

Sucks that this is going to be my final message for awhile, just goes to show that you're a very special type of someone for me to have to do this.
Until recently, I've been the quiet guy who doesn't talk, or say anything that adds anything new to the discussion anyway. In fact, I spent weeks just stalking the forums, not posting anything, in fear that people would disagree with me. When I did post, it was normally just agreeing with someone else; I never spoke my mind, I waited for someone else to speak for me. On many occasions, no one spoke my opinion, and those threads became a completely one-sided discussion.

Then, users posted threads on topics that I felt strongly about or was strongly against. I finally decided to post my opinions on a completely one-sided discussion. People disagreed with me; in fact, I was the only one who was on my side of the debate. I think I just stopped posting on that thread, or maybe I admitted that I was wrong, even though in my head I didn't think so.

In the weeks later, I gradually started posting more and more. I would still sometimes write posts, then decide not to post it, because I deemed it too controversial. I began to counter majority of the points the other side made, which is the main point of a debate. I was speaking for myself. I guess that's what I learned: that I can't let anyone speak for me, because everyone's opinion differs, even if it's only by a tiny bit.

Now, to be told that I'm "flaming" for voicing my opinion? Well, I'll be blunt, I don't care. It's funny because what's happening now is the very thing I was afraid of, long ago. The me, months ago, would be completely frightened of being disagreed with, and would probably just admit that my opinion was wrong. But the person I am now doesn't care about what others think of my opinion. They can judge or hate me all they want; I don't care.

Don't get me wrong: I will take others' arguments into consideration. But if I believe that their argument is flawed, I will counter it. And I hope to always be this way, no matter what anyone thinks of me.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I decided to log on to say one last thing to you.
Shut the hell up.
I can't believe you're still flaming on threads, why must you cause trouble on every thread? Punch punch punch, that's all you do. You turn every thread into a warzone.
Hopefully when I return someone will knock some damn deceny into you.

And to people mentioning the spongebob photo, the user was brand new and had 0 followers. Do you really expect me to believe you care?

Sucks that this is going to be my final message for awhile, just goes to show that you're a very special type of someone for me to have to do this.
This made me laugh for quite a while, so blunt. Gg. xD

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
AW man I loved your youtube it made me laugh so much, really sad to hear that you're leaving though you don't know me.

PS. This thread is about The Arena Master and no one else, don't bring anything negative here because we are trying to give a joyful farewell to a huge member of the MCSG community.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Arena--

I never really said so, but you were one of the first, if not the first of the people at MCSG I looked up to. You were hilarious. Talented. Popular. Smart; and ingame, I've been told you were godlike. It's really sad to see you go, but I hope you have an amazing life ahead of you; because you deserve one.

Seeya, and remember we're always here for you if you need us.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
;-; bai you sexy walrus

Everybody cares <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci