• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkassassin7070

Platinum
Reaction score
That is kind of insulting to the other mods, you going to him off for not being "nice" OhFancy?
Tbh OhFancy told you to leave yet you come back, Yes OHfancy is a nice lad so he was just pointing out the obvious

Anyway sad to see you go Revenre :( Goodluck with LIFE bruh

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Tbh OhFancy told you to leave yet you come back, Yes OHfancy is a nice lad so he was just pointing out the obvious

Anyway sad to see you go Revenre :( Goodluck with LIFE bruh
This will be my last post on this forum but I do think it is quite rude and not nice to the other mods that put in the same or even more effort in making the servers better then OhFancy. Yes, Fancy is a good moderator but to be a excellent moderator you need to see both sides of the story

Revenre's Story - He made a 'Goodbye Thread' and I comment "LOL". They got Fancy to come and tell me to leave.

ThatOneSnipe's Story - I got into a game with Revenre and killed him. In spectator he abused me multiple times, Bypassing the chat-filter it resulted in sunkust_16 telling me to "Kill myself". I went on the forums and saw this post I had a look and skimmed through it. I saw a good mate of my Jacob comment on it and I commented "LOL". Because Revenre said in his Goodbye thread he is leaving because of this bad community but what he did previously made me laugh. OhFancy commented and then Revere replied saying "Thanks Fancy! One of the only good mods around along with Flux and Pandah :)'' I think that is extremely rude to the other moderator.

My Point: It is kind of ironic when Revenre said "This community is so bad" when he is a big contributor to this problem.

Bye.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
You're sort of leaving on a sour note when you criticize the staff team, who are trying their best, but goodbye.

sunkust_16

Spectator
Reaction score
This will be my last post on this forum but I do think it is quite rude and not nice to the other mods that put in the same or even more effort in making the servers better then OhFancy. Yes, Fancy is a good moderator but to be a excellent moderator you need to see both sides of the story

Revenre's Story - He made a 'Goodbye Thread' and I comment "LOL". They got Fancy to come and tell me to leave.

ThatOneSnipe's Story - I got into a game with Revenre and killed him. In spectator he abused me multiple times, Bypassing the chat-filter it resulted in sunkust_16 telling me to "Kill myself". I went on the forums and saw this post I had a look and skimmed through it. I saw a good mate of my Jacob comment on it and I commented "LOL". Because Revenre said in his Goodbye thread he is leaving because of this bad community but what he did previously made me laugh. OhFancy commented and then Revere replied saying "Thanks Fancy! One of the only good mods around along with Flux and Pandah :)'' I think that is extremely rude to the other moderator.

My Point: It is kind of ironic when Revenre said "This community is so bad" when he is a big contributor to this problem.

Bye.
you started the flame in spec mode which caused us to abuse you. we would'nt of abused you if you did'nt cause the flame in the first place. your lucky that we ar'nt sore losers that dob on people. if you didnt report us then this whole thread would'nt of happened but seriously i hope you get banned for doing the stuff what you did to me and revenre.

D

Damien // Teepwn

you started the flame in spec mode which caused us to abuse you. we would'nt of abused you if you did'nt cause the flame in the first place. your lucky that we ar'nt sore losers that dob on people. if you didnt report us then this whole thread would'nt of happened but seriously i hope you get banned for doing the stuff what you did to me and revenre.
(>ლ)

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Please explain how I caused flame.
Also what does that mean "I hope you get banned for doing the stuff what you did to me and revenre

ZombieSaef

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys I dont really know how to start this but this is my good bye thread. I have been playing on this server for about 1 year and a half now but I was known as someone else, I was known as killavanilla123. My first friend on that server was ZombieSaef, we used to play MCSG all the time. After my 1st win I was so happy, my stats were like 1/500. I didn't even care about my stats, I never did, I like to play just for fun. After that I joined soslolbrbg2g clan, I met so many new people, Such as Rovonro and DiamondZnip3r. I was one of the abusive players in MCSG that caused people to hate me. After my first ban, I became less abusive, and calmed down.
I was playing until I got my 2nd by swearing at a MCSG player called DivaKitty. Me & DiamondZnip3r had a rival against daemondark & DivaKitty. We used to target them and they target us it was fun and all but then it became really stupid and everytime we killed each other we say "gg10, rekt, skrub". After my 2nd ban I decided to get a new account by the name of Revenre. I also didn't care about my stats either, I /kill for my friend to get them wins. Then after I decided to give DiamondZnip3r my killavanilla123 account. After a while I decided to take a break, after I came back I realised my killavanilla123 account was permed but I didn't care I forgived DiamondZnip3r as he is my friend. I was surprised that I wasnt permed on Revenre as well. The mods didnt know that I was a permed alt so I didnt mind even though I was ban evading. Well thats my story..

The reason that im quitting is that MCSG is corrupt all the new mods are really bad, & the MCSG community it is full of hackers & teamers & people that say gg10 rekt after they kill you .I made a bunch of friends on MCSG and I didnt really expect you here is a list of friends

Rovonro
Darkassassin7070
ZombieSaef
Outrage56
DiamondZnip3r
Duranzo
SolarEclypsed
_SectorSeven_
soslolbrbg2g
MrDATMAN2011
xtronama
JacobDotCom
sunkust_16
rex8298806
Zanvazo

I am sorry if I missed anyone

Oh and a special thanks to meriki & daemondark for making my MCSG journey more fun :)

I am also expecting to be permed after this thread

killavanilla123, Revenre, Signing off​
i loved them good old times ;(. We used to play with each other, didnt realized how nooby we here xD. we used to play this server a lot, and since you got your first win against revengefull, since that, mcsg started getting more fun and interesting. we started playing more and more, and added people on a program we had no idea of "skype". thats when we started joining clans (unforgotten) and we met awesome people like rovonro, soslolbrbg2g, sunkust_16 and muzza17. we started playing the game more and more and we started getting more competitive. thats when we found out about famous MCSG players such as Huahwi, Toxic, Lovelights and Gravey4rd. i started a YouTube channel and started uploading MCSG. months after that other people started playing with us such as Outrage56, darkassasin and a few more... a few weeks later mcsg just changed completely. there was already a minor amount of flame and hate and all that stuff...but the minor turned into major. everyone hated on each other, saying "gg10, skrub, get good nub, etc.". it became constantly annoying and after that i wanted to quit mcsg. all the mods were not even doing their job... most of them were abusing their rank. admins and snr mods became inactive. new random mods were recruited, and most of them dont know how to read proper evidence! i was about to quit, untill huahwi came back... and thats when my hopes went up and played mcsg more... a week later i got banned from a mod that thought a 7 second clip that maybe compared to a smeared crap on the wall was good enough evidence to ban me, even though only half a second off it just maybe, maybe, just maybe made them suspicious. there, perm ban for the both of us, and no point of getting an alt becuz mcsg is just so boring now and full of hackers, tryharding teamers and hate...

Good luck in the future and thx for the old times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci