• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Multi-Biome Map

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funny, I had the idea of a multi-biome map except the cornucopia was going to be inside a tree in the center of the map, and it was going to be a "man-made" like biome, but I really never bothered making it.

CaptainPicklez

Tribute
Reaction score
can i help? i like the idea, it seems like the map in the second hunger games book

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If it's better now than when the pictures in the OP were taken, it would be nice to see what it's like now.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I'm making a new map that starts out when in the middle, its a big circle hill with the corn at the top. It has the same theme and It's going to be way better than this one. the biomes inthe new map are:
Forest
Snow Mountains
Mountains
Plains
And desert

richa-da-3rd

Tribute
Reaction score
I am experienced with SG maps i am a builder of "The Great Pyramid". I call it that instead of kahmunrah because i like it better haha

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
When i need builders for the "new" map with this idea, i will post a new thread.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci