• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Multi-Biome Map

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG has yet to use a normal users created map so.. idk if this stands a chance
but the idea of multi biome sounds fun
so good luck

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
SG has yet to use a normal users created map so.. idk if this stands a chance
but the idea of multi biome sounds fun
so good luck
I know, it's nowhere close to techno's work. And his wasn't chosen. Thanks for the reply!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
And yes, the corn is actually 44 tribute stands insteadof 48, I'm trying to do this without the use of the worldedit stuff, so I'm working on it.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
And the pics are outated. the corn now has a lapis lazuli/leaf wall around the stands like in #2. The corn also has diamond blocks in the rhombus areas of the netherrack. And the castle is on the ice mountain.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Most of the world seems to be generated by the normal minecraft generator and the building aren't really impressive. Sorry for the hate but this really isn't that good.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Most of the world seems to be generated by the normal minecraft generator and the building aren't really impressive. Sorry for the hate but this really isn't that good.
Dont look at this thread anymore. It's all outdated and WAY better than it looks in the pictures.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
the map was scrapped. im going to make a different, better map. it has the same topic and title though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci