• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Multi-Biome Map

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I have been working on a multi-biome map. I would like it if you comment on name ideas. It really helps. I made this map so players can go to the biome of their choice to do better (or challange themself). There are ideas from maps 1 and 2 that i used just because they are awesome ideas. It is a 24-48 player map and the force field will be 1000 blocks from the cornocoupia. There are many traps and puzzels to figure out and even some 'oh yeah, duh!' chests. Don't be afraid to take chances. It usually won't kill you. There are only a few killing traps so there is more PVP and it's more exiting for the spectators. I hope you like it and I will have photos out ASAP.

I will be making this a server soon and then this map will be a little more amazing. I'm not the best at making amazing and will not be surprised if the MCSG staff says no.

Sorry about the Leaf blocks in the way, I'll fix that later.
Here is the Cornocoupia.
2012-07-15_15.18.29.png
This is a small broken bridge.
2012-07-15_15.20.13.png
And a photo of the tundra area.
2012-07-15_15.21.48.png

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should make some crazy tower/castle on op of that tundra mountain- witha an arch the the smaller butte type thingy next to it :3

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Sorry about the no-pics my computer crashed and now I'm going on vacation so they'llbe out on Tuesday.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I think you should make some crazy tower/castle on op of that tundra mountain- witha an arch the the smaller butte type thingy next to it :3
That is now a permanent part of the map. Thanks for the idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci