• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More hacks bite the dust!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So basically I read from that book, you are stating that we are just all talk and "not" actually doing it (only automation?). Our active moderators with the help of the public reporting hackers ban over 300-500 cheaters a day. With the help of this new tool made by the developers to assist the mods, we bumped that number to on average over 1.3-1.7k bans!

Screenshot on 6.3.2014 at 9.41.40 AM.png

This is a snippet on live information taken within our backend for proof at the time I made this post! So just saying, you have a odd definition of "not doing our jobs" when in fact behind the scenes, we are. ;)

wait what are the hacks the will be prevented other than regen?
We don't want to give out that detail just yet until we can get it tuned right. It's a cat and mouse game when it comes to hackers, we want to have some secrets for when the next crackdown begins.

Eric Lai

Survivor
Reaction score
Idk how these devs are able to do this intricate things but keep up the work! #HAXBGONE

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
So basically I read from that book, you are stating that we are just all talk and "not" actually doing it (only automation?). Our active moderators with the help of the public reporting hackers ban over 300-500 cheaters a day. With the help of this new tool made by the developers to assist the mods, we bumped that number to on average over 1.3-1.7k bans!

View attachment 25498

This is a snippet on live information taken within our backend for proof at the time I made this post! So just saying, you have a odd definition of "not doing our jobs" when in fact behind the scenes, we are. ;)

We don't want to give out that detail just yet until we can get it tuned right. It's a cat and mouse game when it comes to hackers, we want to have some secrets for when the next crackdown begins.
Maybe i should have stated that differently. I was trying to say that it proves the rumors to be false. I have 100% faith that you guys are doing your jobs. A community 2 million players strong its inpossible to catch eery hacker. Sorry if I came off the wrong way I never meant that they are not doing their jobs. I was trying to press the point that we need to have faith in our higher ups and staff. Chad the job you do here is amazing and evetyone appriciates all that you and the staff do to make this community the great place that iy is. Sorry for the miss communication. :)

Authority

Spectator
Reaction score
This is amazing! I've seen so many people been kicked after running through fire unharmed I love the new add-on to the server it really helps a lot. Especially helping to moderate the server's. Only if Kill-Aura Was eliminated! It would make MCSG a much safer environment for new players.

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
You've managed to avoid the regen but now there is one thing worse, those who run away walking on the water and the people who use the fly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci