• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More hacks bite the dust!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing as I am not a hacker, does the system automatically ban you, or kick?
Since it's an auto ban, we only ban up to 5 minutes and continue to do so if you delete the mods on your client.

Ummm... What if the system were to unfairly ban us?
This system only removes people that we can 100% guarantee they are hacking while others help alert the mods to double check without auto banning.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good point, what if a lag spike hit and it looked like you were hacking but you got kicked or banned? It may not be possible but just curious.
The anti-cheat doesn't "see." It just knows. Sounds kinda creepy and ominous, but that's what it does. It uses detection methods based on traits of the player (I'm not 100% sure on the traits the plugin focuses on).

H

HuntyB88

Woah! This is pretty cool! Keep up the great work MCGamer Developers!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
A big thankyou to the developers! This has substantially effected the amount of hacks! Thankyou so much :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
What is the progress on water walking hacks? I heard that they had been eliminated but I saw one a few days ago. Maybe it doesn't catch them all?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci