• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Age Limit Change

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I can see the job resumes now:

"Do you have any previous work experience?: I was a moderator on a video game called Minecraft for a few months"
Actually saying something on a job application along the lines of "In my spare time I volunteer in an online community, helping to keep it safe for children of all ages" would work wonders on a job application when you are a teenager.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
That's very stereotypical. Just because you may have had a bad experience with some younger members of the community, does not mean that everybody should be painted with the same brush. This time last year, when the age limit was previously lowered to 14, some of the best mods we have ever had were hired. And some of those people are now senior staff members: myself, Toast, KiNNEY.
I apologize for not putting my point across correctly, I was merely saying That some people in which have applied for mod that I know would not make good moderators, I also said 'Not everyone' because i do understand that there is some moderators and staff members who are this age and are very mature and know what they are doing.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually saying something on a job application along the lines of "In my spare time I volunteer in an online community, helping to keep it safe for children of all ages" would work wonders on a job application when you are a teenager.
Now I can get my dream job at maccas

Resume OP

MegaMiniBaller

Spectator
Reaction score
LOL! The age changed is reconsidered the day after my 14th birthday! But with the review process, I probably wont make it in in time.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, this makes me really tempted to apply..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci