• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Age Limit Change

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

For anyone who hasn't heard from the mods, heard from the Q&A, or seen the changes to the mod app template, the Sr. Staff has changed the age limit for moderator applicants.

All moderator applicants must be of 14 years old or older before being considered for mod.

This temporary change has been put into effect in order to help boost the number of staff members in anticipation for the summer rush. Do note that just because 14 year olds are allowed to apply, younger applicants will be considered to a higher standard than their older counterparts.

This change in age limit is temporary, and is currently scheduled to be cancelled or reconsidered on September 27th.

All age exception applicants who are 14 years old will be allowed to apply through the moderator application process like normal. Anyone who is 13 years old will still require an age exception.

You can apply for mod by following the instructions and template here: LINK.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I waited until I was 15 to apply ;-;

I wish this could have happened like 7 months ago :p

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I would imagine you can just apply now, as you no longer need to go through the age exception process :)
Go for the AEP way, you seem more dedicated.

If you want to, just apply for mod though ^.^
Probably should get an all - clear from Col first, but thanks for the advice c: I'd hate to lose everything in my age exception if it turns out I still need to go through with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci