• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobs and Dogs

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Reduced mob spawning at night would be nice. A few here and there could mix it up without screwing it up.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Dogs maybe. but i just thought, what if we do it like the movie where mobs spawn when the timer hits like 10 min or something. once that time hit, a bunch of mobs spawn and attack you? but i was never a fan of mobs on all the time. to easy to get xp but thats not really a bad thing
How many times has that been posted xD
But as stated before its the 'Survival games' not the Hunger Games.
However I would love dogs to be spawning again so I can have some wolfy friends :3

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I think dogs are too OP. They can easily decide a fight, because it's like fighting as a team or against a team. And definitely no mobs, because on the darker maps like SG2 they were just too common. Maybe if they could spawn anywhere only at nighttime, and not be there during the beginning of the game, I would be willing to bring mobs back.
I dissagree, they die very quickly, and are useful against teams.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I dissagree, they die very quickly, and are useful against teams.
They take a few hits from a stone sword, which is quite annoying. They help against teams but they also kill you just as much as an enemy team mate would, and it can't friendly-fire. Those few hits that it takes to kill a dog are annoying and often decide a battle.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea of bringing back Wolves! :D It really help balance a tiny little bit for those players lonely who had to fight a team because they would have to concentrate on more than the player.
On the other hand... oh man.... hostile mobs... it really reminds me of the old days without anymaps but SG1, when I was swimming around the islands on the edge of the map and I couldnt get to one I knew it had a chest because it was filled up with mobs XD Honestly... I think Ill pass on them! :p I dont really miss them XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci