• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Battle To Eliminate staff

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Give him $20.

Herobrine, Slender, SCP-173, Freddy Kreuger, Big Daddy, Edward Richtofen, Kil'jaeden, Chthon have all teamed up and are chasing you. Wut do u do 3:

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Go get chuck norris to take 'em out
You are burning to death in lava above you and below you. This is an adventure mod SP world. What do you do?

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Go get chuck norris to take 'em out
You are burning to death in lava above you and below you. This is an adventure mod SP world. What do you do?
Leave the game, turn it to peaceful so you regen health faster, intall SPcommands, and change to gamemode 1.

Slender is chasing you. He is invincible, nothing will distract him, and you don't have twenty dollars to give him. There is no where to hide, you have 7-8 pages. What do you do?

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I am Slender's Long lost Brother so he doesn't attack me
Somebody is doing a 100 ways to kill your friend video, and dont know that the pressure plate to open your door is rigged with tnt. What to you do

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I have TNT tuned off, so it doesnt matter!

Your minecraft crashed while in a server, and you get banned when you leave. How do you get back in?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Get banned, pay $50 for unban, log back in.

You're surrounded by bedrock and there is a long bedrock tube above you going to sky limit with 5 anvils falling down quickly, you're in hardcore with no modifications, you're disconnect button isn't working and your Minecraft/Java process as well as your computer refuses to turn off.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a laggy computer so the anvils go right through me
Your friend is new to minecraft and he joins your server, but you are in jail. He gets the job as jail gaurd. You plan an escape with him through skype, but he still is doing his job. HE has an op sword. what do you do

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I bribe him with cookies

I put you in neverending pit of quicksand no gm, commandss, hacks, etc.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm... Im the sandman, that is my home
You ar in a SP adventure world with creepers closing in on you. Then lighting strikes you and the creepers and you are on fire and the creepers are super charged

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I make 1x1 dirt tower

I replace you with trap and you have nothing

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You get trapped in me because I'ma trap.

8 endermen are p***d off at you. :3

ZenGardena

Experienced
Reaction score
I jump into a lake.

You create a circle in minecraft, and mojang HQ and Minecraft has exploded, you are the sole survivor of the blast but you are dying of radiation poisoning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci