• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Battle To Eliminate staff

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
I use the stack of 64 ender pearls I always keep handy.

You've been hit by no cheat in a legit MCSG game, cant move or talk. Everyone is trying to kill you, you cant leave, or fight, you have no powers (OP) or friends. How do you get out of it?
If there's No cheat plus, the others have it too. You just wait until it ends

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Your house has been griefed with lava. You have no OP, no items, no friends, and you can't place or break blocks, well, anything like that. You house is wood. How do you save it?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Your house has been griefed with lava. You have no OP, no items, no friends, and you can't place or break blocks, well, anything like that. You house is wood. How do you save it?
My own yellow piss ;)

You're falling down a pit .. an endless pit. How do you get out? (no H4X,Op,creative just survival and also Cam no enderpearls ;).

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
How convenient, a bucket of water just suspiciously placed in my hotbar.

I give you a poisonous cookie, you can't resist it and there is no way to cure it. You will get possessive (like Gollum for the ring) and then it will tell you to eat it.

Now to eat my non-poisonous cookie that you can't change or swap when countering this scenario. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm allergic to cookies and allergion wins over possessive.
You're stuck in a block at spawn so you can't break out.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
That server has no spawn protection.

You are being chased by Zeno. (And Zeno recently started using hacks and he is now impossible to beat).
How do you kill him?

:D

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
I play on EU :p

I sell you depressant drugs under the ruse of coca cola and then you play mcsg after consuming the liquid

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have happy drugs and live long and prosper.

You're playing an MCSG game with abusive admins.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I give them cake and they give me admin so then I ban them all. Peice of cake really...

Your keyboard stops working and there is a creeper in front of you in hardcore mode. You have absolutely nothing on you.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Laptop! Or touch screen, depends if I'm on the desktop or not.

I surround you with at least 117 tnt and you can take damage, can't turn off tnt, have no armour, you are on survival, not opped or admin and the server is super-duper-mega hardcore with means that leaving the game has a 120 second wait and death results in your computer detonating with the explosion of a lightbulb that's blown a fuse. I prime the tnt before you start the logoff countdown.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It crashes the server before it does any harm.

A command block you accidentally activated sent you to height limit in hardcore mode.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Luckily, the command block teleports me above an ocean
You are playing slender on hardcore SP world and slender is chasing you. What do you do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci