• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 will be released Friday; do not update!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate the new sprint toggle. I tried the hive with BSM and found it not as exciting. I'm kinda bummed. :C
I dislike it also, especially since I can start sprint very quickly. This takes away an advantage of mine. I will most likely still use double tap though, if an option.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate the new sprint toggle. I tried the hive with BSM and found it not as exciting. I'm kinda bummed. :C
It seems torn between the people that do want the BSM feature and those who don't. I think Mojang has implemented this as a fix for Minecrafts glitchy sprinting anyway. (Wobble sprint)

I dislike it also, especially since I can start sprint very quickly. This takes away an advantage of mine. I will most likely still use double tap though, if an option.
I believe there is an option to double tap.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
It is now just 1 key to sprint, although I hate it because I just got used to double tapping [W]. Also you stop sprinting unlike bsm.

,sweg

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, Ctrl is the toggle, double tapping W is still there. At least on the snapshot. :p

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, Ctrl is the toggle, double tapping W is still there. At least on the snapshot. :p
I'd greatly prefer no BSM like features and I hate change; but I mean, I don't want to be at a disadvantage and so I may have to get used to it :(

M

MrMad2000

noplz giv meh ur acount so i b famuz
JK DON'T THOUGH KTHXBAI

By the way, BSM is not anything like Nodus Sprint, you do stop sprinting if you don't move, i've used it on the H*** before. There is a feature though where if you move FORWARD you automatically sprint until you stop moving. Which I think Mojang is adding to MC.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

By the way, BSM is not anything like Nodus Sprint, you do stop sprinting if you don't move, i've used it on the H*** before. There is a feature though where if you move FORWARD you automatically sprint until you stop moving. Which I think Mojang is adding to MC.
I know exactly what BSM is...and nodus sprint...I never said I didn't...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci