• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Rumored to have BSM built in?!

Should Minecraft 1.7 have BSM "built in"?

• Yes, because everyone will have it so its fair.

Votes: 74 52.9%
  • No because BSM is stupid and I hate it and its stooped and I hate it.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • DQ is pretty.

Votes: 40 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a great thing, BSM is the main reason people are falsely banned, (Canz, Pandas, etc.)
I thought you dislike FatPandas lol. Anyways, I agree less people will be banned for it and everyone will be on an even playing field since it's built into vanilla Minecraft. I think the auto-sprint thing will eventually turn into a PvP tactic. Some people might be good always sprinting some people might suck with it.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
If BSM is added into 1.7, I would love it then if they would add an "alternate" way to start sprinting, as we are all used to the good ol' fashioned ww. :p

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't mind but I hear it takes a little while to get used to and I don't really like change. Oh well, I guess it is looking sort of inevitable.

Reaction score
I answered "No because BSM is stupid and I hate it and its stooped and I hate it.", but now that I've been reading through these comments, I have changed my mind.
The current sprinting in Minecraft is very buggy. I especially hate when I sprint, but it moves the screen forward-and-back like I am sprinting, but I'm just walking. It has caused me to die quite a few times. It's also a bit annoying when I am chasing someone, I think I can hit them, I miss, and I have to re-sprint (I think that you keep sprinting in BSM, but I'm not sure.)

Pretty much, I support this if everyone in Minecraft has it and it fixes a lot of glitches/bugs.

EDIT: So apparently this BSM thing allows you to sprint sideways and backwards. I really hope that isn't true. I mean, even folks on steroids would have a hard time running at full speed sideways/backwards.
Also, I hope that for sprinting, there are different methods of activating it. I actually like the double tap, so hopefully there's an option for that. :D

If you add a D after the B, it makes this thread a lot more interesting to read.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If it allows you to start sprint at the tap of one button, then I don't like that as much as I thought I would. With the coming of BSM in 1.7, I simply thought it would make sprint less glitchy and maybe make it a bit easier to sprint. I like the current way sprinting works, and of course I'm used to it. Maybe I will grow to like the one button way though, you never know I guess.

Also, Benja should be unbanned :p

dq

District 13
Reaction score
OHHHH better sprint mod xD
Dont double post. Just edit your original post and copy paste what your second post was.

If it allows you to start sprint at the tap of one button, then I don't like that as much as I thought I would. With the coming of BSM in 1.7, I simply thought it would make sprint less glitchy and maybe make it a bit easier to sprint. I like the current way sprinting works, and of course I'm used to it. Maybe I will grow to like the one button way though, you never know I guess.

Also, Benja should be unbanned :p
Do you know how many baccas would follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci