• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

James Brown

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah the laggs unbearable right now it went to deathmatch and i was moving around but i was getting gliched back to the bid i spawned at and someone killed me and i could not see him for the lagg im sorry if i sound annoying saying this but until the lagg gets fixed i cant play i will look here again to see if anything has happened like the fix for it

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are noticing an issue with 1.4.4 on game start, the server TPS drops below 10 for about 30+ seconds (aka lag at game start). We will look into this later night with hopefully a fix.
My map is coming out soon! I think everyone will lurv it , lots of quality and time put into it.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried playing with the lag yesterday.... it made things so easy that it felt unfair. I won something like 19 out of 25 matches. Only a couple people actually managed to seriously hurt me, the rest managed about 2 hits on average (if even that many). I'm assuming it was just luck of the draw, so to speak, since the ones I had trouble with were able to land hits on me while I kept swinging through them.

Take your time with the hotfix. :3

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I tried playing with the lag yesterday.... it made things so easy that it felt unfair. I won something like 19 out of 25 matches. Only a couple people actually managed to seriously hurt me, the rest managed about 2 hits on average (if even that many).

You must have a really good internet connection to make up for the lag or something like that...
I have a above average internet connection, don't have many issues with it, and I still play worse in the lag...if you are playing better in the lag, you are either in games with other "noob" players, ones with bad internet connection, or yours is just great...the lag does nothing but make it really hard to play for me. I've won and lost fights because of someone not being able to hit another person. :/ (Won a fight against someone with far better gear than me because they couldn't hit me, but I could hit them, then lost a fight later because they could see my real location but I couldn't see theirs.)

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
You must have a really good internet connection to make up for the lag or something like that...
My typical ping to the MCSG servers is in the 250ms range. The thing is that this isn't connection-based lag, it's server-side lag. My ping times were in that 250ms range all day, yet people would teleport, fly around, run through trees/ground/water/etc, and so on. The reason matches were so easy was that most of the time, if they appeared to be next to me, the server would let me hurt them even if they thought they were miles away. The few times I had trouble were all cases where I was on the other end of that stick, being hit by someone who I thought was far away. In short, I lucked out.

(but hey, if my luck wants to hold up, don't hurry too much on fixing this :p)

GottaReload

Spectator
Reaction score
Please, Fix the servers, the lag is KILLING me, I cant move 1 block before I die from lag, It freezes and its just terrible, I hate it so Much, It makes me stop playing! :(:mad:

beesknees27

Spectator
Reaction score
You should bring the server back to 1.4.2 please!!! I lag so bad and it makes my favorite minecraft server(s) wanna smash my computer!!! I always die when I'm trying to hit people who are under ground or walking through buildings!!!

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Please, Fix the servers, the lag is KILLING me, I cant move 1 block before I die from lag, It freezes and its just terrible, I hate it so Much, It makes me stop playing! :(:mad:
YEAH i saw what happened just now with me and you fighting..

beesknees27

Spectator
Reaction score
YEAH i saw what happened just now with me and you fighting..
Wasn't I there too? Was it on breeze? It looks like the same name as both you. I think I'm quitting survival games until it is fixed! Also why are all the other updated servers just fine? Can you put it back on 1.4.2 until it is better?

nox240

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, this is just ridiculous. Like lhos said earlier, it depends SOLELY on luck. If you get lucky and find out a person's real location, you can kill them. The other game, I went to castle on map 1, started to run across the bridge and got teleported all the way back to corn. My teammate the other game was in the ground the entire game, and I somehow won a deathmatch against a guy floating 10 feet above my head. :/ I'd be perfectly happy if Chad switched back to 1.4.2 again and the servers would be playable.:(

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Where is this fix that was supposed to be pushed out? I just want an update on that and if its gonna take more than 2 more days I want you guys to revert back to 1.4.2. I'm sure most people would be happy to go back and if they aren't it's their fault. And honestly I like it when the servers are outdated because less people are on and its easier to get into a game. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci