• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

polski zolniez

Tribute
Reaction score
glad to know the last days of my donatorship WERE A PIECE OF CRAP. I donate to a game thats not even playable.

beesknees27

Spectator
Reaction score
Please go back to 1.4.2! I don't know why you haven't already! everybody would be happy and why piss people off with this crappy server lag issue! Put a download link for 1.4.2 like you did when you were updating to 1.4.2!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
...As much as I hate the lag 1.4.4 is causing and how it completely ruins many games, you guys are making way too big a deal about it. Constantly bugging them to fix the server lag when there may not even be a fix out there does not help. If I was in their position...I would not like to be reading through hundreds of replies complaining about lag calling the servers "crap" and begging me to fix it when I may not even be able to at all.

Suggesting other types of "fixes" like reverting back to 1.4.2 does help the first time...but again, begging and begging for something that might not even possibly work only would frustrate me. What if he can't go back to 1.4.2 for some reason? What if that's not even the source of the problem and doing so wouldn't help? What if he is busy with something IRL and can't fix it right now? What if...well...a bunch of things?

Your complaining isn't helping, honestly. At this point, all you guys could possibly be accomplishing right now is frustrating him. Again, if I were in his position, I'd want an understanding community that understands not everything can always be perfect...one that will not complain about bugs when I clearly knew about them and am working on it. One that understands that venting their anger to me does not speed up the process of fixing it and only makes things worse...why can't you guys understand this?

...Just my 2 cents on the complaining in this thread. It needs to stop.

Reaction score
...As much as I hate the lag 1.4.4 is causing and how it completely ruins many games, you guys are making way too big a deal about it. Constantly bugging them to fix the server lag when there may not even be a fix out there does not help. If I was in their position...I would not like to be reading through hundreds of replies complaining about lag calling the servers "crap" and begging me to fix it when I may not even be able to at all.

Suggesting other types of "fixes" like reverting back to 1.4.2 does help the first time...but again, begging and begging for something that might not even possibly work only would frustrate me. What if he can't go back to 1.4.2 for some reason? What if that's not even the source of the problem and doing so wouldn't help? What if he is busy with something IRL and can't fix it right now? What if...well...a bunch of things?

Your complaining isn't helping, honestly. At this point, all you guys could possibly be accomplishing right now is frustrating him. Again, if I were in his position, I'd want an understanding community that understands not everything can always be perfect...one that will not complain about bugs when I clearly knew about them and am working on it. One that understands that venting their anger to me does not speed up the process of fixing it and only makes things worse...why can't you guys understand this?

Finally someone understands how complaining does next to nothing. Thank you G33ke :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
You should bring the server back to 1.4.2 please!!! I lag so bad and it makes my favorite minecraft server(s) wanna smash my computer!!! I always die when I'm trying to hit people who are under ground or walking through buildings!!!
You want to smash your computer? Might want to see a psychiatrist about that.

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score

Would be nice to hear from a moderator with some information though like sorry cant downgrade back to 1.4.2 you'll just have to deal with it till Tuesday and see what happens.

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Chad! I'm just wondering when the server is gonna stop lag so much. It's so hard to play. Thanks for reading :)

Reaction score
Guys please stop asking Chad about the lag issue, he is well aware of it.
He is trying his best to fix it, so could you please stop posting, "fix the lag" or "it's unplayable"
I'm sure by this point he knows so cool it with the posts about fixing lag, come on guys.

noobyboy

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you log onto a server to get to a game. This is my first day of minecraft survival games but not of mine craft

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys please stop asking Chad about the lag issue, he is well aware of it.
He is trying his best to fix it, so could you please stop posting, "fix the lag" or "it's unplayable"
I'm sure by this point he knows so cool it with the posts about fixing lag, come on guys.
The way I see it is as "motivation" perhaps the more they spam comment the faster it will get fixed. However, we have given them so much "motivation" at this point that they are working as fast as they can. From your past comments, I was annoyed and now I agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci