• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon tickets on sale in 9 hours!

Are you going to Minecon?

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
If someone buys me a plane ticket I'll go xD

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Many rumours said that it was going to be in Toronto. THEY LIED TO US.
fatmannumbah8 you know what I'm talking about ;)
Us Canadians should start one on our own... Its not fair, Toronto was off by like 1000 votes(with the amount of votes, thats TINY) SOO stupid, I dont think Minecon has ever been in Canada, Next year though!

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Haha, I don't even care about going really. Just give me the cape and I'll be satisfied. The only reason I would go is for the Minecon cape. I really wish they would put them on sale!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This may sound stupid, but I would consider buying a ticket just for a cape. But in all honesty, I would love to go to Minecon if I could afford the airfare and hotel costs...

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
This may sound stupid, but I would consider buying a ticket just for a cape. But in all honesty, I would love to go to Minecon if I could afford the airfare and hotel costs...
Same here. I'm thinking about buying the ticket for the cape and then selling the ticket to a friend of mine.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
It just so happens that weekend on Minecon is right after my parents wedding in Miami. (Don't ask why they aren't married already) So my irl friend and I are going to be there. Hope most of ya can make it! ...And Chad :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci