• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon tickets on sale in 9 hours!

Are you going to Minecon?

• Total voters

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why can't it be at, like, right infront of my door? That'd be convenient.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Not going, and I won't go unless it is in my city (which will never happen). I live in Edmonton.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Next year it should be hosted in Singapore, it's like the middle of the world!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I got four tickets for my birthday... but 2 of my friends can't go.... Thinking about giving them to my MCSG friends (prepares for the noobs to ask for them)
Sir I direct you to:
No joke here,
If anyone has an extra ticket, perhaps they are having to go with a parent because they are not old enough.
Perhaps that parent doesn't really want to go. I am looking for a ticket. I'm an adult so i will be able to get you in.
Please pm me and let me know if you have an extra ticket. I will pay.
If anyone has tickets they can sell me, please let me know ASAP. You guys have no idea how badly I want to go.

And yes, definitely willing to pay $ for it.
Help these peeps, they beeg phan.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love a cape, if anyone had an extra >.< I've got some stuff to offer, so if interested, contact me >.<

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Same with me. If anyone has a cape they don't want please PM me or add me on Skype (Gunnishone). I may have some things to offer :D

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a note to those of you looking to buy tickets, transferring may be possible by changing the name of the ticket holder on Eventbrite's website, but it changes the name of the holder on all of the tickets associated with that order. So you basically have to buy every ticket in someone's order or if you only buy a portion of the tickets in said order, you will have to enter the convention center with the person who purchased the tickets.

A note on that note, changing the holder of the ticket via the Eventbrite website might not change the information on the bar code. This pretty much means the one true way of purchasing tickets off of someone is if you walk into the convention center with them. This is assuming you actually found someone selling a ticket of course. Good luck everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci