• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon In Australia 2014 Petition

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I decided to start a petition for Minecon in Australia in 2014. This is because hardly anyone in Australia gets the chance to go to Minecon. I think I speak for all the Australian Minecraft community when I see we want it desperately. Lot's of Australian minecrafters have been unable to attend Minecon because of the distance and the cost to travel overseas to Europe and America. Australia would be a great location for the next Minecon. The Australian minecraft community would love to be able to experience the magic that comes with Minecon and we believe that everyone from other countries would enjoy the elegent, sunny land that is Australia.

If you would like to see Minecon in Australia you have to sign this petition and share it with everyone you know to get it seen. I encourage everyone from overseas to also support this petition as it will be the best Minecon of your lives if it is in Australia.
Just click on the banner above to get to the petition or click this link.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mate, MCSG doesn't control where minecon goes. Mojang, Lydia Winters to be exact. Go ask them.

And personally, #MINECON2014SWITZERLAND

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci