• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Microsoft VS Apple! Which is better?

Which is better?

• Apple

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

yellowcreeper1

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't, I find the chromebook interesting, haven't really tested it out, but by the 10mins test I did, I prefer ubuntu.
Yeah, on my laptop I use Ubuntu because it's such an old laptop that Ubuntu is considerably faster than windows. That, and it's quite flexible.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Well since it all is opinions here is mine:
Phones: Apple makes great phones that are easy to use and have a great market to download games and anything else and other than the samsung galaxys they are the best phones in my opinion.
Computers: Apple computers are good for simple stuff and people that don't care about the computer or anything customizable or gaming. Although macs can play games such as minecraft they are completely unable to play other games without paying a fortune. The OS is easy to use but it is really limited as to some things that you can't download and also it is pretty uncostumizable. Similarly to the whole iPhone vs Galaxy the reasons why Apple is better is just "it's easier, or looks nicer" and some other small reasons but personally I don't get how or why people would prefer apple other than the whole name thing of it so whatever xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci